Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Problems With User Blogs

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hi guys , I am Marie from Venezuela, and since 3 weeks ago, the website has problems in User blogs beacuse When I click there appear an advet that explain an error page. And This error page don´t permit continue getting some points.

I don´t know if this problem is just for South Amerimca or something like that beacuse I talked with a girl from Uruguay and She has the same problem.

Please If you have problems too comment below

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Problems With User Blogs

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Me too. Mine says this:
    Taylor Connect

is down for scheduled maintenance and will return soon! Thanks for your patience.

I am in Canada

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Yeah, I have problems too I am from Brazil

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Does anyone know when they'll be back?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I've had the same problem for so long. Idk why it's still down

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM

TC's Blog Page is still Under Construction, that's why it says that. It's been like that for everybody here for (i think) 2 months now. I hope the Blogs Page can be used sooner than later again, though...:/ I miss going there and creating blogs for other Swifties to see.:/

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:29 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    TC's Blog Page is still Under Construction, that's why it says that. It's been like that for everybody here for (i think) 2 months now. I hope the Blogs Page can be used sooner than later again, though...:/ I miss going there and creating blogs for other Swifties to see.:/

it doesnt show up for me either:( i was really surprised when no one replied to a blog i posted, you normally get at least one person replying, then i realised the blogs were down. i really liked looking at other peoples blogs:(
    greece. loves. taylor.

RE: Problems With User Blogs

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Problems in UK, down for scheduled maintenance apparently :( How annoying, nice to know its not just me though! :3 xx

TAYLOR SWIFT says SPEAK NOW and stay FEARLESS before you see RED
    Shania xx

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM

They're down!! I'm from Australia

RE: Problems With User Blogs

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM

hi i am having problems with user blogs to and I live in Australia

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

The blog section has been taken down on the website for maintenance, it's the same wherever you live :)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM

That section got taken down
    Forever and Always

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.