Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Connect App

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I think an official App for Apple & Android would be amazing :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Connect App

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:49 PM

yeah this keeps getting mentioned. It would be a fantastic idea :D

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I think this is a great idea. I was thinking this too since I can't login on my phone of iPad...the menu bar won't show up. If there was an app we could be on TC more. :)
    LauraLovesTaylor13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I want this SO bad.

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I'd be on TC too much!
    But there should still be an app
    :)

1)ILYSM NUTELLA 2+3) me

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM

It Should Be For the "Amazon Kindle" app store too. I have an Amazon Kindle Fire so that would be amazing.

*Made by Me*

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM

NewYorkRed wrote:
    It Should Be For the "Amazon Kindle" app store too. I have an Amazon Kindle Fire so that would be amazing.

*Made by Me*

i have a Kindle Fire HD and an iPod touch. i've added the page for TC to my favourites on my Kindle
    (i'm from England so this is how i spell Favourite)
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be Fearless and Speak Now because love is Red

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I would pay for it..

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM

NEED. IT. NOW.

*~signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    NEED. IT. NOW.

Oh yes. Like.. EVER.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM

yes i suggested this to them as well. great idea. lets hope we get 1 soon

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I hope so too :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I think they might
    Join AHAD

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:17 PM

HOPEFULLY :p

RE: Taylor Connect App

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:21 PM

yeah, that would be so awesome!!! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:49 PM

That would be AWESOME

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:52 PM

yeas

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I am fully agree with u

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM

YES!!!!!
    Love, Love, Love,
    *13tayswizzle13*

[/signature]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Agreed.

Flawlessly made by Bea.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Yes.

|BEA|

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.