1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Make Some New Badges

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I would love it if there were some new badges. I have almost all of them now. I just need Taylor Connect is Life and i'll never get TC founder since I joined 1 month too late :(

Anyone have any new badge ideas?

Here are a few of mine:
Having over 500 Friends
Bought 'Something from the online store (If it would be possible to know that)
Been posting on TC for 2, 3, etc hours straight
Sent more than 200, 300, etc messages to TC users
Very Popular...More than 500 comments on your profile
Thank You Daya!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Make Some New Badges

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM

ugh some new badges would be nice since I only need to TC IS LIFE also!

RE: Make Some New Badges

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Another idea I just thought of.... A Badge for starting a certain amount of threads such as starting 100, 200, 300, etc threads :)
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Another idea I just thought of.... A Badge for starting a certain amount of threads such as starting 100, 200, 300, etc threads :)

Personally I think that one would drive me a little crazy. A lot of the threads we're going to need have already been started so I think it would create a lot of work for the Mods to have to merge / delete the excess. I'm not saying that everyone would do this but there are people who post rubbish to try and get their badges so I think they would do the same with creating threads.

I think it would be nice if people were encouraged to make high quality threads, like maybe people could nominate their favourite threads on TC that were posted in 2012 and 50 or so are awarded with a badge.

I agree with the rest though, it would be nice to have more badges.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Clueless wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Personally I think that one would drive me a little crazy. A lot of the threads we're going to need have already been started so I think it would create a lot of work for the Mods to have to merge / delete the excess. I'm not saying that everyone would do this but there are people who post rubbish to try and get their badges so I think they would do the same with creating threads.

I think it would be nice if people were encouraged to make high quality threads, like maybe people could nominate their favourite threads on TC that were posted in 2012 and 50 or so are awarded with a badge.

I agree with the rest though, it would be nice to have more badges.

Good point and that idea is AMAZING :)
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Yeah I'd like to see more, but it's gonna be hard to figure out what new ones will be for

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I would love for their to be more but what else is there to add...
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM

It would be hard coming up with new ones, that's why I made this thread. For people to come up with ideas for some and maybe they will make new ones from our ideas :)
    Thank You Daya!