Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OK I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMOREEEE!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM

i know i shouldnt be saying t!his, but at this point, i dont care. i am so sick of threads getting deleted for NO reason at all. it wont be breaking the rules, the mods will just delete it. WHYWHYWHY!!! its the most annoying thing ever!!!!! i dont think they get how HARD we work on some threads, and then they just DELETE it. not cool. at least tell us why. it is getting on my nerves. i bet this will be deleted but i dont even care anymore.
does anyone else understand my frustration!??
EDIT: im to the point where im about to message the mods about this, cuz it is really really bothering me.....
EXAMPLES:
i made a thread called "OMS I REALIZED SOMETHING" the title was something like that i think. it was about colors. Ex: red text and the thread was basically saying that the most random colors work. and the mods deleted it. WHAT THE HECK
ex2: go down 2 posts....
and more that im cant think of right now
and dont get me wrong b/c i love very single mod on here. it is just kinda frustrating

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OK I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMOREEEE!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM

agreed...

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:37 PM

example: i made a thread about that fake tweet going around about taylor, and they deleted it. i didnt even mention what it said. i just said im sick of people trying to ruin her career. it had like 3 pages also. it was not about her personal life or religion so WHY IN THE WORLD WAS IT DELETED!?!?!?!? are there some new rules they havent told us yet???

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:39 PM

same. it annoys me. sometimes i write "taylor and her ex" and they claim it as being their personal life. everyone has exes???? not really personal!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Amaia wrote:
    same. it annoys me. sometimes i write "taylor and her ex" and they claim it as being their personal life. everyone has exes???? not really personal!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

that i can understand. we cannot talk about her boyfriends/who she as dated. i am talking about threads they delete that have NOTHING to do with taylors life. i will add more examples

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:43 PM

There's always a reason, if you PM a mod they will be able to tell you more. Your thread earlier today was in Taylor News and it wasn't the nicest thing to read about. I don't know for sure if this is the reason for it being deleted, it's just speculation. This thread might end up being deleted, the only person who can tell you for sure why it disappeared is a Mod and there really isn't much that any other members can help you with. And yeah, I'm aware that I'm saying basically this reply is useless too. Because it is. I hope it helped even just a little though.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:44 PM

oh i agree.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM

maybe just some are not appropiate for it. maybe my last one was deleted cuz someone posted what the tweet actually said

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    maybe just some are not appropiate for it. maybe my last one was deleted cuz someone posted what the tweet actually said

That's a good point too, sometimes it's not necessarily what YOU said but what someone might have chose to post in reply or where the conversation might lead. The only people who do know for sure though are the mods.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I agree.
    I LOVE Jesus!!!
    I LOVE Taylor Swift!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I agree
    I LOVE Jesus!!!
    I LOVE Taylor Swift!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM

some times they get merged and it seems like they been deleted.
    Oh... and if you are a "bumper", that could be one of the reasons. If you keep writing, bump..... then they delete it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.