Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My account was deleted/banned! Help!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Hey everyone,

My previous account was recently banned/deleted! It's just gone! I did not delete it myself!

The account name was fearlessfariytale13.

The only thing that I can think of that they tried to ban me for is that I tried to post a link to the site I use to earn Amazon gift cards in order to buy Taylor merch in the merchandise forum. However, that post didn't even go through! And it was just one post, it's not like I spammed it!

Even if that's against the rules, I'm very sorry and I won't do it again.

It seems a little harsh to delete someone's account without warning for ONE post!

If my account was really deleted on purpose for that reason or no reason at all, I will NOT be returning to Taylor Connect and you are losing a great member.

Because the fact that my account was deleted was incredibly inappropriate and this situation was not handled tactfully.

Thanks for reading.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My account was deleted/banned! Help!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear about losing your account. You should try to contact J. and see if he can help you out or give you an answer as to why your account was deleted. Kepp me posted and good luck :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM

^ I agree, I would message J or another one of the moderators and request to know why your account was deleted.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Ok that's so annoying, but not surprising. Talk to the moderators.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:13 PM

That happened to me! I used to be SingingInTheCar!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM

There has recently been a number of accounts that have been suspended in error, I suggest you contact a Moderator explaining what has happened.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I think it might be a glitch, you wouldn't of lost your account for that :)

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Im sorry!!! Hope you except my friend request!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I'm so sorry about your account!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM

i'm sorry!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

SO SORRY!!! Imma add you so you can catch up with your friends

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I am so sorry about your account

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM

My account was deleted too! I messaged J, because I was having troubles with my account and it had me make a new one (it's a long story) and now I have to start all over again!!!! It's so frustrating!!! I think I'm going to make a fourm to add friends and get points!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM

How old are you? I know someone who wasn't 13+ and got banned.
    Graphic Shop

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Are you sure it's deleted?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Contact some of the Mods.
    ---

1. Moderator

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:31 PM

If you message one of us moderators we may be able to help.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Something happened to my account too... Mine orignal forum name was "Bubbajoe"
    I dont think i did anything wrong but if i did i would like to know what it was....

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM

oh no!!!!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

That happened to me... it is horrible! I couldn't see a reason for it either! If it is still deleted go to my profile and find my help blog and it says how to deal with it.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

So sorry that happened! Either ask the moderators or one of the know-all Swifties. I'm sure you wouldn't be banned for that though.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.