Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Show age.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I was just wondering if anyone know how you add your age to you page.

Edit: It looks like this when I try to add my age:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Show age.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Anyone?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I have been trying to figure this out too. I think this is a glitch because there used to be a place in your profile settings where you could enter your birthday including your birth year. You can still enter your birthday, but for some reason the selector thing for your birth year is missing now. I think that might be why you can't get your age to show up.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I don't know :P

~~~

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM

My age is there, but I filled all that out 10 months ago

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Maybe some people don't want that thoo! But it should be a "show age" option i guess.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

In your about me, you are more than welcome to state your age! That's basically an option. If you don't want to, you don't have to, but if you want, go for it! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I don't know why it is there on some pages and not on others. But it is on my profile page. But I also have my age in my 'About Me' section anyway.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. Moderator

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I'm guessing it's a glitch in the system because some peoples ages are shown. You can always just put it in your "about me" section though.

Follow me on Twitter: @kirstenstucki
    Follow me on Instagram: kirstenstucki

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:00 AM

I know but there is now were I can enter the year I'm born.
    It looks like this:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.