1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bring back old stuff!!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM

So I was thinking about the old TC, and there is a lot of stuff I think they should bring back. Like of course, the hearts. I think everyone agrees with that, at the bottom, where it has the users who are online, and whenever people see you at a forum post, it says if your online, shops, (where you can build your own store), where you can click on all of your forum posts, because I post a lot on the forums, and when I post something that I want to go back to later, I can't find it, and one last thing is, if you are a new member, you should have at least 20 forum posts before you can create a thread, because there are a lot of spammers on here. So who agrees??? :)
-----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bring back old stuff!!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM

All of this will come with time (the 20 post rule is already back but nowadays members only need 10 posts). The old TC took a long time to get all the features that it had when it closed down but they will be back :) The Mods and Admin know how much we miss them and are working on it.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Ya I definitaly agree with clicking on your old forum posts thing, I started a thread about it a while ago if you want to see it:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2293813#post_18346363
    http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/951/prettylittlemind2.png
    The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flawless

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Im glad that you guys agree!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I wish taylor would post again...

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I miss the whole website all together.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I wasn't here for the old tc :( man

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx