Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW MEMBERS Step-by-Step Guide through the forums

Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 8:37 AM

*testing*

Cool it works. That's my new giant poster.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:42 AM

This might have already been asked and answered, but how do you open and read new mail in your mail inbox? I go to my profile and click the mail icon, I see who it came from as well as options to move it to different folders, view the folders and compose new mail, but I'm stuck trying to view it! Any help?

Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:06 AM

AnnaKSwiftie wrote:
    This might have already been asked and answered, but how do you open and read new mail in your mail inbox? I go to my profile and click the mail icon, I see who it came from as well as options to move it to different folders, view the folders and compose new mail, but I'm stuck trying to view it! Any help?
    Click on the title of the message and it should take you to it. If it's not opening it's maybe a problem with your internet browser or your computer settings.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Clueless wrote:
    AnnaKSwiftie wrote:
    Click on the title of the message and it should take you to it. If it's not opening it's maybe a problem with your internet browser or your computer settings.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Thank you!! I got it now :)

Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:40 AM

AnnaKSwiftie wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    AnnaKSwiftie wrote:
    Thank you!! I got it now :)
    No problem, glad I could help :)

Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 12:41 PM

How does TC choose which members are displayed on the homepage? I noticed that I was on it, and I was just wondering if it was random or how it was picked To specify, it's under the "find friends" header.

Follow my tumblr for a follow back! http://fearless13wonderland.tumblr.com

RE: Re: NEW MEMBERS Step-by-Step Guide through the forums

Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:01 PM

fearlesswonderland wrote:
    How does TC choose which members are displayed on the homepage? I noticed that I was on it, and I was just wondering if it was random or how it was picked To specify, it's under the "find friends" header.
    The whole Friends feature is ordered from who logged in most recently to who has pretty much never been back since they created their account at the beginning of 2012. Kevin and K. are always the first two members on the screen as they are Taylor Nation staff accounts. It takes a while to update but when you're online you should see your profile link on that page after about 15 minutes at most.

Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Clueless wrote:
    fearlesswonderland wrote:
    The whole Friends feature is ordered from who logged in most recently to who has pretty much never been back since they created their account at the beginning of 2012. Kevin and K. are always the first two members on the screen as they are Taylor Nation staff accounts. It takes a while to update but when you're online you should see your profile link on that page after about 15 minutes at most.

Cool, thanks for the explanation!

Follow my tumblr for a follow back! http://fearless13wonderland.tumblr.com

Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Kevin and K. are always the first two members on the screen

I've always thought this is ridiculous cause there like never on here

I burned RED 8/10/13!
    I partied like it's 1989 7/18/15!

Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:33 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    Kevin and K. are always the first two members on the screen

I've always thought this is ridiculous cause there like never on here
    Agreed with the K account since I'm pretty sure that's no longer used but not so sure about Kevin since he only really needs to log in to post or reply to messages.

Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 4:49 AM

I'm new here
    Lolikaprabhakar

Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 4:51 AM

I wanna know hiw will i come to know tat when will my swiftie id be done

Coz.. On the home screen tat person who makes these id's his/her last seen is 24 monts back
    Lolikaprabhakar

Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 8:33 AM

Lolika Prabhakar wrote:
    I wanna know hiw will i come to know tat when will my swiftie id be done

Coz.. On the home screen tat person who makes these id's his/her last seen is 24 monts back

You're probably best asking someone else, check out the Fan-made Graphics section for more active members that you can ask, quite a lot of people can do Swiftie IDs :)

Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:51 AM

thank you for sharing
    desain rumah minimalis
    Beberapa manfaat Yang Terkandung dalam beras merah
    Kuasa Allah Keajaiban Burung gagak

Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:33 PM

CHeck out our Mime Through Time TSwift edition !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RX06ZLKCAA
    Watch our Mime Through TIme: Taylor Swift Edition video! :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU

Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 6:48 AM

AlexV wrote:
    CHeck out our Mime Through Time TSwift edition !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RX06ZLKCAA
    Watch our Mime Through TIme: Taylor Swift Edition video! :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU

So cute! I loved it :)

Griffin

Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 3:37 PM

For anyone who's new! :)
    \

(Mint)

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Old Taylor Connect!

ForeverSwiftie

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 7:08 AM

How do you get a forum signature that actually works???
    http://taylorswift.com/account/avatar

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Katie the Writer wrote:
    How do you get a forum signature that actually works???

http://taylorswift.com/account/profile/ ... Forum info: signature ... the same as info "about", but very limited, not for long text :D
    ... So come on, come along with me, the best people in life are free ...