Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW MEMBERS Step-by-Step Guide through the forums

Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Sarah Davidson Swifty13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Dear Taylor Swift,

My name is Wednesday Luzano. I'm a very big fan of yours!! I was born in the Philippines. I am student in Union University located in TN. The tragedy in the Philippines due to the typhoon has left me heartbroken. Typhoon Haiyan (known as Yolanda) has been named Category 5 super typhoon, making it one of the most intense and possibly the strongest to hit land.

According to my research, more than 9 million people have been affected in the Philippines. The news state many people are struggling to survive without food, shelter or clean drinking water. From interviews in TV, the extreme high winds and floodwaters destroyed thousands of homes displacing family members from each other. Damage to roads and airports have delayed the delivery of aid from other islands. Thousands of survivors are still desperately waiting for the aid effort to reach them. It is estimated that at least 10,000 people have been killed. People are still scavenging for the food and water needed to survive, especially a place to sleep.

I know that this may seem a long shot. I am not sure if this is the right way to contact you. But I really hope this letter will get to you. I truly believe that tragedies happen so we are able to show God’s work to those affected. For that is our ultimate role in life is to serve those in need. I realize that I am only a student and my supply for help is limited. But I have a pocket full of prayers. I know that prayers can do miracles. This is why I am reaching out to you for help. Please donate water, food, clothes, or money to the Philippines through redcross or UNICEF. The people in the Philippines desperately need your help. Thank you so much for your time.

Wednesday

Here are suggested links for which donations can be safely given.

https://www.redcross.org/donate/index.jsp?donateStep=2&itemId=prod4650031

http://www.supportunicef.org/site/c.dvKUI9OWInJ6H/b.8856405/k.2FAD/Donate_now_for_the_Philippines.htm

http://www.crowdrise.com/UnitedRelief-ARC/fundraiser/unitedairlines/join

Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM

PERFECT
    gene13

Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:41 AM

i was enchanted to meet you all taylor's fans hope i enjoy this site
    -Hillary

Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I just wanna know you guys

Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Nice

Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:41 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    should add step by step on adding photos?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter where we go, no matter what we do, I promise to never forget you, even if....you hate me for what I said to you..

RE: NEW MEMBERS Step-by-Step Guide through the forums

Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM

This is probably the best step by step guide to Taylor Connect that I have ever seen.

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Oh, a screen shot of the page numbers... how I miss those page numbers...

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Great Guide!

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Thanks!

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:37 PM

this is very helpful for our new members
    gene13

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:05 PM

ugh the photo link stopped working again

Please don't use these without my permission(:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:14 AM

This is great!! See? This is how amazing people can be. *claps*

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

since the "how to add photos" link kept not working, i added it to the original post

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM

This is great way to teach on old Swiftie new tricks....

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 7:18 AM

This is very helpful. Thanks! {now I think I know why my signature isn't working}

^both by me^ hope you like!

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:16 PM

blindoptimism wrote:
    This is very helpful. Thanks! {now I think I know why my signature isn't working}

^both by me^ hope you like!

glad i could help(: it looks like it's working now(:

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:03 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    Oh, a screen shot of the page numbers... how I miss those page numbers...

Haha I thought the same thing

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Mon, May 26, 2014 at 8:49 PM

valuable information

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.