Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW MEMBERS Step-by-Step Guide through the forums

Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9:04 AM

M not getting how to add pics in my profile.....i have understood the procedure ...what m not able to do is how to add direct link in the Add a topic box...where i will have to click so to open Add a topic box...plz help me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Nitesh Kumar wrote:
    M not getting how to add pics in my profile.....i have understood the procedure ...what m not able to do is how to add direct link in the Add a topic box...where i will have to click so to open Add a topic box...plz help me
    Hi Nitesh, the Add a New Topic button will appear once you have posted more in the forum.

Once the Add a Topic option appears, the window is very similar to the one to reply to a topic. You can't add a link into the title box as such but you can add it into the content of your post with the little button that looks like a chain.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Oh my gosh - i wish i saw this when i first joined haha!! Took me yonks to work out how to create a new post :)

Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Hehe this needs to be updated

[crying over the old tc]

1&2:Tali | 3:Me

Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Mind if I or someone else makes an updated one? Or u could cause this is like from the Red Era..

Emily | Eza | Avi by Belle

Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I wish she wasn't pulling all her music from You Tube. I love her but being the single Mom that I am I cannot go purchase all her music. We buy singles here and there when we can. I wish her the best of luck in her ventures and I know she will continue to make a ton of money off her musical talents. I just wish she would remember how she got her start.....it was free music on You Tube that we watched over and over again. I know that You Tube, Spotify, etc.etc. kick her down for her music. Not sure why the lower income class of society can't listen to her music and share her with our little ones....the future of her depends on our youth keeping up with her music. Good luck Taylor I will miss hearing you. Oh well I guess there is always the radio where I can catch the very end of one of my favorite songs you sing.

xoxo,
    heartbroken

Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:00 AM

That helped a lot. Thank you :)
    Btw.. The old Red design Looks so cute

Swiftie - Forever & Always

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Thank you! :) That was helpful!

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Thank you so much. It really helped me. I love you.
    Mademoiselle

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:29 AM

[img="[url=http://i62.tinypic.com/34dhg8k.jpg"]http://i62.tinypic.com/34dhg8k.jpg"[/url]]
    Mademoiselle

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Mademoiselle

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:31 AM

FEARLESSMERYL wrote:

YES!
    Mademoiselle

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Hi!:) Am new here. THANKS! & pls call me G.T.

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:49 PM

GnTStyle wrote:
    Hi!:) Am new here. THANKS! & pls call me G.T.

Welcome to Taylor Connect! I'm Maddie. I've been here for a while, but I just got back from a hiatus, so I might need this also haha.

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:48 PM

Thanks for making this guide it is super helpful!

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Wow thanks for taking the time to make this! It's very helpful :)

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 6:19 AM

Aw i love this post!

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:07 AM

OMG, this is such an amazing post, I'm so so grateful for all the effort you must have put in to help us all out!
    Triubella and Juventus Forever!

Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 6:12 AM

This is very important to all new members! I'm a new member and this help me a lot! Thank you so much! Hope you make other tutorial for the new TC