Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW MEMBERS Step-by-Step Guide through the forums

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:37 PM

this is very helpful for our new members
    gene13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:05 PM

ugh the photo link stopped working again

Please don't use these without my permission(:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:14 AM

This is great!! See? This is how amazing people can be. *claps*

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

since the "how to add photos" link kept not working, i added it to the original post

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM

This is great way to teach on old Swiftie new tricks....

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 7:18 AM

This is very helpful. Thanks! {now I think I know why my signature isn't working}

^both by me^ hope you like!

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:16 PM

blindoptimism wrote:
    This is very helpful. Thanks! {now I think I know why my signature isn't working}

^both by me^ hope you like!

glad i could help(: it looks like it's working now(:

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:03 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    Oh, a screen shot of the page numbers... how I miss those page numbers...

Haha I thought the same thing

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Mon, May 26, 2014 at 8:49 PM

valuable information

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 5:03 PM

great info for new members :))
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

Follow my twitter, I will follow back! :)

Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I'm new to TC. Just curious as to if anyone else is getting blank messages when trying, and failing, to upload a blog. :(

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Hi, I'm a new member! I can't seem to figure out how to find a blog/topic thing that I've made after I leave it. If you know how to do this, please message me!
    Don't forget to Pre-Buy 1989! http://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-1989-deluxe-edition-target-exclusive/-/A-16365103
    Buy Taylor Merch if you wanna be fashionable! http://store.taylorswift.com/

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:16 AM

oh. That's great for the new member .. I guess they will know how to use this TC

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Icicleswift wrote:
    Hi, I'm a new member! I can't seem to figure out how to find a blog/topic thing that I've made after I leave it. If you know how to do this, please message me!
    Don't forget to Pre-Buy 1989! http://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-1989-deluxe-edition-target-exclusive/-/A-16365103
    Buy Taylor Merch if you wanna be fashionable! http://store.taylorswift.com/

If you go to your profile page the blogs you have written are listed at the bottom.

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I keep getting the "there were problems with your submission all the time, even though I DO check the I am not a bot box. HELP?

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 7:21 AM

I'm having the same issue. I can't post a blog, and it's really frustrating! What's the problem?? (Yes, I clicked the "I am not a bot" box. HELP!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 2:18 PM

How do I pos things for to get a forum. I don't get it.
    Julia Lee
    The Golden Gate Bridge Awards

1. Moderator

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:12 AM

What are some 1989 badges you all would like to see?

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:23 AM

In the suggestions for improvements forum there have been many ideas. Perhaps one for how active you are on TC. Maybe Taylor has some ideas and would like to surprise us all. Some of us were talking a few weeks back about that since Taylor is so into baking cookies ect maybe a contest fro TCers to submit an entry in to a contest. There are many "Swiftese " words that have been created over the past several years, perhaps a Swiftese dictionary and TCers could make submissions.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM

poetry section 2.1

positive poetry only

submit goes into moderator box , invisible

moderators approve, - visible