Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New member section at top of forums

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Just saying maybe there should be something for the new people at the top of the board with the rules posted in it. Explain why there are so many sections and what they're meant for. This way they'll feel more comfortable and welcomed without making those post faux pas in the wrong section. And if they want they can say hi.
Jennifer

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New member section at top of forums

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi.. I posted my topic in the wrong forum I just realized it this morning hahaha! Now I dont know how to transfer it If its possible..

I'm learning and understanding how it works now
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

That is a good idea!

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Good plan!

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

RE: New member section at top of forums

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I'm rather new and I think that would be extremely helpful!
    Ash H.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM

It's an amazing idea! I remember how hard was for me here the first time! My first mistake: post in the wrong section although mistakes are part when you are joining something you don't know really well! I agree with you they'd feel more comfortable and we could help them explaining how the things work or just be their friends! It'd be awesome! :D

^Made by me! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.