1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SAVE THREADS TO PERMANENT ACCOUNT RECORDS

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I have this idea for a couple reasons.
I was thinking we can have a section under "account" that is titled "threads"
In that section we can do anything with our threads. We can choose like "hide thread" or "bookmark thread" or "undo deleteion of thread" (if YOU delete it, not the mods)
Because, if you accidentally delete it, you can "undo" that delete on your account. And if the mods delete it, all your work(typing...) doesnt go in the trash. Just an idea. Have them saved to our account, like on Microsoft Word.
PLUS, there is know "are you sure you want to delete this thread" so you may actidentally delete a thread like a graphic shop or just a popular thread!
This has happened to me before on this thread before. And I had to type it all up again and start over. NOT FUN.
And the people with graphic shops...that must be even worse....
Does this make sense?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SAVE THREADS TO PERMANENT ACCOUNT RECORDS

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM

anyone?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I would like a feature where you can look and like to the threads you have made so you can easily delete them and gain access to them if you don't want them anymore, so they are not clogging up the system. and so you can find them easily and remember which ones you made.
    ~But loving him was RED.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:02 PM

anyone else?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Nice idea

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I agree 100%

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM

I agree 100%!! We should be able to access all of the threads we made and commented on i think, its hard to follow threads because they keep getting lost..the only i can follow threads is if i put that page under my favourites- and its annoying cause i have so many- i had to create a "TC" folder so it didn't look messy. I also think there should be sub forums so like under Taylor's Music there's Speak Now, Fearless etc... it would be so much easier to find threads!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM

great idea, I think the mods will take notice.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^