1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Some suggestions to help improve the user experience

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:56 AM

As my previous thread was most likely deleted by a mod for some reason, I've decided to adopt a different tone to try to get my message across.

Basically, this time, i'm going to mention a few things that can help improve our experience on TC. I've already mentioned that it will be nice to safe drafts in a previous thread, so i won't go onto that.

1st,. It will be nice if we can subscribe to thread. This is the act of following a thread, so we can be notified of any new posts made. This will help safe some hassle of manually checking threads, just so we can check for any new posts, and lets face it, we get tired of it at one point.

2nd. Allow us to view our posting history. Currently, we are only able to view the top 5 most recent post that were made. As a result, keeping tabs on the post we made becomes extremely difficult. By adding this feature in, it allows all of us to manage the posts we have made much more easily and efficiently.

3rd. This is mainly a pet peeve of mine that i think needs to be improved on, and that's is the profile comments. there should be an option to enable whether comments can be freely posted, or needs approval 1st. I know this might not seem like a big deal, but for those that receive tons of comments daily, approving/rejecting every single one of them can be pretty troublesome.

We all know TC is a great site for us Swifties to keep up with one another, so lets make this site even better!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Some suggestions to help improve the user experience

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Agreed, these would all be good. For the meantime, if you want some help tracking down some of your more difficult, here's a google search which comes up with the pages on here that your username has appeared on. It's a bit cumbersome for everyday use but if there's something you're really wanting to find, it might help.