Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

This is getting annoying.:/

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:51 AM

The "There Were Problems With Your Submition" Alert is getting annoying. Also the fact that when it shows up, the "I am Not a Bot" check box also gets un-checked ALL OVER AGAIN.:/

I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if that wasn't happening. I would just like that if the "There Were Problems With Your Submition" alert shows up, the "I Am Not a Bot" check box doesn't get un-checked. 'Cause it's getting pretty annoying, having to check it again and again, especially since TC has that kind of glitch that that alert almost always shows up in our thread posts. And especially if a user's browser is really, really slow.:/

I know many users would disagree with this, but I'm just saying my opinion.:/

I'm not saying that TC should remove the "I am not a bot" button, though. It's really helpful. I would just like it to stay checked even if the "There Were Problems With Your Submition" alert shows up.

Thank you for reading and understanding (hopefully).

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: This is getting annoying.:/

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:53 AM

But if u had checked that box, that popup would not even appear in the 1st place. Sry, i don't quite understand the problem here.

Re: This is getting annoying.:/

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Hah yeah I know I have some of your problems too

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM

TheDaikaiju wrote:
    But if u had checked that box, that popup would not even appear in the 1st place.

I'm afraid that's not true, because even before they started that "i am not a bot" thing that "There were problems with your submission" thing kept coming up over and over again. As I've mentioned before, it might help if it explained WHAT the problems were, but they never do so you can never fix them... I once made a post consisting of that "There were problems with your submission" pasted about twenty times to get across the point of how annoying it was... Don't know if it ever made any difference though...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I agree

RE: This is getting annoying.:/

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I hate it!!!!

Click please^

~Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain~
    -Louis Tomlinson

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TheDaikaiju wrote:
    But if u had checked that box, that popup would not even appear in the 1st place.

I'm afraid that's not true, because even before they started that "i am not a bot" thing that "There were problems with your submission" thing kept coming up over and over again. As I've mentioned before, it might help if it explained WHAT the problems were, but they never do so you can never fix them... I once made a post consisting of that "There were problems with your submission" pasted about twenty times to get across the point of how annoying it was... Don't know if it ever made any difference though...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Ok, i see what u and the OP meant now. Just had that problem yesterday. Luckily, it did not persist on me, yet.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM

YES! i can't log into my real account because of it! I KNOW i had the right password. OMG it is annoying

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

It is a bit of an annoying glitchy system, especially as I can't figure out what might be triggering it for me! I expect the admin will be looking into it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.