Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Threads disappearing

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Created 2 threads recently, and they have somehow disappeared. Is it another glitch that TC have, or did a moderator delete them.

Anyone else having this problem?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Threads disappearing

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I remember those threads, yeah they were deleted...........it''s not a glitch.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Gd to know. It will really help if i knew why they were deleted though.

RE: Threads disappearing

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:37 AM

If you contact one of the Moderators they should be able to explain why they were removed.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Can someone provide a list of mods on the site?

1. Moderator

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:47 AM

http://taylorswift.com/forum/official_news_announcements/2296533

And I don't know what threads you are talking about. If they were deleted though, it had to be for good reason. We don't ever delete threads just for the heck of it.

Follow me on Twitter: @kirstenstucki
    Follow me on Instagram: kirstenstucki

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Kirsten wrote:

And I don't know what threads you are talking about. If they were deleted though, it had to be for good reason. We don't ever delete threads just for the heck of it.

That's why i'm thinking it has to be a glitch. What i posted did not seem to break any rules or anything.

Edit: Almost forgot, thx for the list.

2. Moderator

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:09 AM

TheDaikaiju wrote:
    Kirsten wrote:

That's why i'm thinking it has to be a glitch. What i posted did not seem to break any rules or anything.

Edit: Almost forgot, thx for the list.

It could have been merged with another thread as well.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.