1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Badge not showing!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:26 AM

My Serious Poster badge isn't showing! It shows on the forums but not on my profile page!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Badge not showing!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM

The forum is kinda slow to update that right now, cause you need 130 posts to get it and it says you have 126.........so find 4 more posts to make

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:35 AM

my super serious badge isn't posting on my profile either!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:36 AM

and o have more posts than what it says i do
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Taylor Is My Fearless Hero wrote:
    my super serious badge isn't posting on my profile either!

I just looked at yours, it was there........and mines there too

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I'm having the same problem with badges, and I think maybe posts, too. :/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM

my slight obsession badge isn't showing on my profile, also whenever i post something, it won't update, so minr is low at the moment

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:01 AM

that sucks

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM

If your badge isn't showing up, double check your post count - sometimes it's not quite at the number you need for your new badge. My theory is that delleted threads are making the forum think that you have more posts than you really do, while the profile page knows better and waits until you really hit your goal to reward you with your badge.

This is what happened to my badge, hope it helps someone :)