Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help:)))))

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:39 AM

So my best friend is desperately in love with One Direction:)) She's not a crazy fan or something, but she want to have a chance to talk to them.My whole life she was there for me, she helped me with all my problems and she was there when I was crying to cry with me and when I was happy she was happy for me:) She's the most perfect best-friend ever. She would do anything to see me happy and I would too. She has also helped Taylor when I asked her too, she vote for her, she download her songs.. My point is that she deserves to help her:))) She recently twitlonger to Liam and she want so desperately to read that one. Please help her:))) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/k48u26

Thanks for reading this and thanks if you helped:))) love you xx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help:)))))

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM

This is SO sweet and inspiring! I hope she meets them

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I have no connections of the sort, but she sounds like a great friend. :)
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Thanks a lot:)))) Even for reading this:)))

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:41 AM

She sounds sweet, if she meets them tell us!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Sure:)))

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.