1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

"There were problems with your submission"

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

ARRRGHHH!!! This is so annoying!! Every single time I try to edit a post, even if I click "I am not a bot," there's always an error message saying there were problems with your submission!! I do it again, and another error message shows up. Only on the third or fourth time does it finally let me edit the post. The same thing is happening with commenting, only the message shows up 5 or 6 times before it lets me comment.

Is anyone else having this problem? It's frustrating and it's driving me crazy!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "There were problems with your submission"

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM

i havent had that problem yet

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

RE: "There were problems with your submission"

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I do but it only happens once and it doesn't delete my comment so its all good for me.....
    I hope the mods would do something about this problem even though its just a little thing...... ^_^
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Wow, that's really weird. I haven't had that problem... yet... *knocks on wood*

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM

So it's only me? That IS weird. :(

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I have that problem sometimes when I'm trying to post a comment on someone's wall.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I GET THAT TOO!!! SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! D:

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:08 PM

i dont

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I have this problem too sometimes, I don't know why. But it could be something wrong with the connection or the Satellite.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Same
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I used to have it. It just went away after a while