1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Missing Accounts

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I'm speaking on behalf of some of two girl who have lost their accounts. They don't know how, they don't know why. They are wondering if it's something that has to do with TC? Has this happened to anyone else?

MadeOfStarlight13:Me:DancingAroundAllAlo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Missing Accounts

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I know of another person who lost their account. He sent me an email. Its so weird!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM

That's really weird! How could that have happened?

^ made b

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:36 PM

i lost an account!! thats y im now 'Lonliness'
    sorry guys if you sent a request for 'Country Girl13 via Zoe'
    that account got deleted!!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

ikr i've read on some ppl's profile's that they lost their's!! i have no idea how it could happen though
    Swifyforever&always13

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Wierd.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Who were they. Maybe I was friends with them! And maybe I can help them get it back!

Made by Polar13Bear

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I've noticed, it's really weird. I think they've been mistakingly banned.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Someone should ask the moderators. Maybe people got banned for a reason or maybe TC is being weird

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I lost mine (it wasn't letting me log in and when i clicked on my profile it said the page didnt exist), but the mods got it back to me very quickly, message them! Its just a glitch TC is having, so message the mods they will recover your account for you! Do it!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Aww I feel so bad for you guys :'(
    Hopefully you can get them back :)

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Missing account could possibly happened for 2 reason :

1. Unpurposely or
    2. Purposely

Unpurposely could happened, because there is some error occurred in the website system. It's happened recently related to Forum Post Counting System.

Purposely also could happened, but if someone account got banned or missing........ I think only the TC who knows the reason why.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:41 AM

lonliness wrote:
    i lost an account!! thats y im now 'Lonliness'
    sorry guys if you sent a request for 'Country Girl13 via Zoe'
    that account got deleted!!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Hi!! its me Zoe-Lynne!! i just got my other account back!!
    I'll still be using 'lonliness' though!!
    zoe13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Also remember that you can't join TC unless your 13 years old........and they DO ban accounts for that, because there are actual laws involved.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I've seen a lot about accounts being banned as the members have been under 13 years old, this might be the cause of the problem for some people. If you think your account shouldn't have been banned, message one of the Mods (their contact details are here) and they should be able to help you further.

I hope you all get back in okay :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Also remember that you can't join TC unless your 13 years old........and they DO ban accounts for that, because there are actual laws involved.

riiiggggghhhhhttttt!!!!! that makes a lot of sense! xoxo

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I'm currently suffering from it now :(
    Nothing Yet :)))

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I haven't lost my account but I have lost most of it Like all that shows is a blog title (don't click that blog I think thats what caused my issue) and bio.

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM

i would call ground ctrl. They helped me with this problem

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:26 AM

My account still exists but it won't let me log in that's why I'm using this. Every time I try to log in it says problem with your submission so I figured I'd put in the wrong password and changed it but when signing in with the new password it says the same thing it's been like this for two months although sometimes I can log on but the next day it will be back to saying I can't. The weird thing is when I was making this there's an option to 'link accounts' so I tried to link my twitter which is the same email and password as my other TC and it said "these details are already being used by another account. Try logging in with this account" or something along Those lines and so I went and tried to log in AGAIN and still it doesn't work. I've tried to just wait it out but it's been like this since Halloween and I'm really really irritated and upset I've contacted ground control or whatever by email cause I'm not allowed to phone them and it said that they couldn't reply because my date of birth says I'm under 13 but I'm 14? I was 13 when I joined TC so it isn't that and I can't get on to mail the mods I'm so upset. :( I used to be 'thinkspeakliveTS' and when I look at user accounts I'm still there can someone please help me or tell me what's wrong with it I don't want to have to start all over again!