1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Error pages

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I don't even know if this will show up. Every time I go to post something it says that there's an error and that it won't post or edit any of my posts that actually show up. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? It's getting pretty irritating.
Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
September 12th, 2009
September 16th, 2011
September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Error pages

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

That happens to e all the time!
    These glithces are killing my every chance to stay on TC
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

RE: Error pages

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Yeah its really annoying! I used to have it, but dont worry it went away after a couple days:)xx

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM

At least I'm not alone. I thought my computer was acting up.
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME SO MUCH!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

But for the past week it stopped
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

This happened to me so much the past couple of weeks! Lately it hasn't been happening much, or almost not at all, which I'm happy about! Just wait it out, I think it goes away after a while. (:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:57 AM

Lets just pray that it will get fixed soon. I can give u a workaround though.

Instead of just clicking on the link to the post, go to the profile, search on the forum activities section and try to find the post there. Troublesome, but it does get the job done. Hope it helps. :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I emailed them about this and they told me it's fixed. We shall see.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:41 PM

So i try to edit my previous post and it won't even let me, so frustrating. It says through my badge that I have made at least 13 posts but yet with this reply I will hopefully have at least 10. This is so very frustrating.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM

It's really annoying! Almost everytime I try and click a thread, it says ERROR PAGE and then says SORRY, THIS PAGE DOESN'T EXIST, BUT DON'T WORRY, THERE ARE SOME PAGES THAT DO EXIST. Sometimes, it doesn't seem like it.

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I stopped now for me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike