Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Can't Edit Posts???

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Why can't I edit any of my posts and is it only me?

love you.x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Can't Edit Posts???

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM

im not having any probs with editing posts
    Cher! and 1D!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Make sure your checking the "I am not a bot" box :)
    I always miss that
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM

ColorsOfAutumn wrote:
    I always miss that
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

If you are, then Idk...
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM

ColorsOfAutumn wrote:
    I always miss that
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Yeahhhh that was it. I umm haven't been on here for like 1222222 years

love you.x

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM

It's me too!!

Both by Maci

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM

yep, its rlly weird

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM

wait now we can't center text anymore... poop

love you.x

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    wait now we can't center text anymore... poop

love you.x

I thought it was only me that this was happening to!

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I'm not having probs with any of this... weird

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Tswifty13 wrote:
    You have to hit this stupid "I am not a bot" check box. It's really annoying.

The awesome xosweetgirl18xo

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incr

I know

Made by Polar13Bear

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Tswifty13 wrote:
    You have to hit this stupid "I am not a bot" check box. It's really annoying.

The awesome xosweetgirl18xo

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incr

I KNOWW RIGHT!!!!!!! IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM

TheCatLadyInREDLipstick wrote:
    im not having any probs with editing posts
    Cher! and 1D!!

Me niether

Made by Polar13Bear

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:28 AM

ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    I always miss that
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Yes, I used to miss that too ;)
    It's important it's like hidden so a lot of swifties dont see it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.