1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Not Counting Posts?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'll post a whole bunch, and it won't show that I've posted at all! I've been at 1,020 posts for the last 2 weeks and I've been posting a lot since then! Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Not Counting Posts?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Me! I dunno whats up!!
    What is this whole 'post' thing anyway.
    Love Maddie Xx
    Maddie
    Xx

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

i hate that i want to know how many i have posted but now i can it have been on like so close to 500
    Thank you Annie for my avatar!
    Made by Brooker27!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

how can you see how many posts you have?

credits to Brooker27 :D

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I think it's happening to everyone. I know my post count hasn't gone up in weeks. I'm stuck at 90.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM

testing1

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM

lets see if it went up

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM

YES. ._.

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM

It's so annoying!

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I know. I'm getting it to.

(sigh) I'm still stuck on 27 and I know I posted more posts. I probably should be at around thirty or forty.
    It feels like as if the point system is broken. Someone needs to fix it. LOL.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM

At least when they do fix it, it'll be a nice surprise when our post number suddenly goes up a ton!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM

It's happenin to me too and apparently to everyone else. I hope they fix it soon.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:48 PM

My posts count is stuck at 0, even though i probably made about more than 10. Man it is sure annoying

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I think that something wrong with the system, especially since they changed the appearance of this website with all red stuff. Some pages are missing and there is like :

" 404 Page Not Found, Contact Support, It looks like this page doesn’t exist. Don’t worry, there are some pages that do exist! Head back to the homepage to check ’em out."

And surely posts for the forum are not counted anymore.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Ya its been happening to me!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Yeah, just noticed it's happening to me too :(

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Well this sucks ):
    hopefully everything will be fixed.
    i definitely did nOT post 0 times haha

and yes i made my own siggy.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I'm stuck at 249 posts! I would be near 300 now, I bet! Sometimes it will go down to 243 then randomly go back to 249! Please fix this moderators!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Yeah... I'm having this problem too! It says I'm only at 7 posts! haha Oh well! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM

That's weird. I'm not sure if it's been happening to me..
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM

LOOK!

Well, when I last posted on here, I had 249 posts! And no super-serious-poster badge! But now I do! So even if the number hasn't loaded, it should still load any badges you get!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^