1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Uh...

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

For some reason, TC isn't letting me log out. I press the log out button, and it does nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?

DAAA

I used to be letsheartheapplause(:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Uh...

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

ME!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Me too.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:04 PM

same here. But maybe its a good thing?

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Not me...

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I was on Firefox but then I went to Internet Explore and it worked.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM

IT'S SOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Not yet! But these ERR Pages are getting annoying!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM

The only computer I usually use is this one I'm on currently, so I have the computer leave me logged on. But that must be SO annoying

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

this happens to me too! sorry i don't know why. but i think its pretty convenient since i come on here ALL the time :)

from four cali swifties to y'all...
    long live Taylor Swift

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM

nope. That's pretty weird.
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:47 AM

That happened to me, I switched from Google chrome to internet explorer, it then let me log out.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Mine logs out by it's self

Made by Polar13Bear

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:44 AM

I'll try it out.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:55 AM

No,but I have other T.C. problems :/