1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mobile site or application

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I'm sure this has been mentioned before on more than one occasion so I apologise >_<

I think we NEED a mobile site! Or an android/apple application

Right now I'm on my iPod touch on wifi and navigating the site is hard work! You click one link and it opens another, and you have to keep zooming in and out all the time.

As for on my android phone it's worse. Eats my data quite quickly and I'm only on1gb a month.

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Mobile site or application

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM

i know!!! why can't it be a part of the taylor swift app???

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM

It's so hard! We need a TC app asap! :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM

AGREED

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Agreed! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM

AGREED! AGREED X'S 10000000000000000000

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://i1271.photobucket.com/]http://i1271.photobucket.com/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I would LOVE that!
    xx

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

There IS an official Taylor Swift app, though. Just type Taylor Swift into the App Store and the app with have a picture of TAYLOR SWIFT in pink letters and a black backround. It's cool because you get great updates sent right to your iPod!! Thats how I got all the singles the exact days they came out! :) :) :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM

A few months ago (or longer....) Jordan said they were working on a TC app. They even had a contest for the name of the app. No one has said anything since then. I hope they're still working on it! I hope it's out soon, because it would make it sooo much easier!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:07 PM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    A few months ago (or longer....) Jordan said they were working on a TC app. They even had a contest for the name of the app. No one has said anything since then. I hope they're still working on it! I hope it's out soon, because it would make it sooo much easier!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

that was like 2 years ago......on the old TC......... i wonder if he even remembers that

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Let's bring this idea back. The Taylor Swift app is so boring compared to TC. We NEED an app asap!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:57 PM

TOTs agree

Made by Polar13Bear