Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Threads Don't Lift up?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:31 AM

I realized that when I replied to a topic in the "Fan-Made Graphics" Section, the topic that I replied to didn't get to the top of the category, which is not what should have happened. I know that when someone replies to a topic, that topic would get to the top of the specific category. But why didn't it happen like that this time? Is that a glitch, or did TC changed the mechanics? If so, then that's very sad.:(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Threads Don't Lift up?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:38 AM

It's been happening with me too. I think it's (yet another) glitch. x(

RE: The Threads Don't Lift up?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:26 AM

It's been happening to me. Also sometimes when I post, it will bring me to a page that says something like "Page 404 does not exist. Please visit homepage"

Made by Camryn

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM

This happens to me too! Which, is upsetting because how are people suppose to see your thread you posted on and that it has been updated or not? I really hope that gets fixed. I know there are a lot of glitches going on, but I think this is one of the more important ones!

Like, Kaytin13, it sends me to the "page doesn't exist" thing too after I post. :(

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I understand that the mods are working really hard on all these glitches, but I feel like having the thread posts go back to the top of the forum page after you comment on them is an important feature. I hope this gets fixed before other things. :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM

still not going up :(

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!

Louis Tomlinson

InMyBestRedDress | Lia | Kay

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:49 AM

its annoying....

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:22 AM

It happens to me a lot of times ( even the " that page doesnt exist" thing) and I think thats' because more people comment on another thread... that's the only reason if TC didnt change a thing... I think...

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:40 PM

It's so annoying! It seems to be sorting by when the topic was made not when it was replied to!

^^All by me

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Yeah, it's a glitch, it happens in all the forums.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:29 AM

To me, this is one of the most annoying TC glitches! It's been going on for a while now and I wish they'd fix it :( It's annoying to have to go through tons of pages to see new posts on popular threads!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.