1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Can I Change My Username?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I was just wondering if it's possible to change my username (and if it is, how) and, if it's not, could it be? I've had this current name for a while and on a couple of different websites (like twitter and tumblr) but now I've change my username on those websites to something different so I'd like to change my username on here to the one I've changed my other profiles to.
If not then that's okay! Just wondering. I'd also like to just add how awesome Taylor Connect is, just 'cause it is. Thank you!
Rebecca Xx
Live joyfully. Live passionately. Live intensely. Live fearlessly. Live RED.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Can I Change My Username?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM

You can change your username if you want

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Click Manage Account on the red dropdown, then click your avatar, then you can change your username.

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

^Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)

RE: Can I Change My Username?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:32 PM

click edit profile and then slick on your profile pic. then it will come up and you can change it.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Thank you everyone. :) Xx
    Live joyfully. Live passionately. Live intensely. Live fearlessly. Live RED.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I'm not sure...

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM

yes you can

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Yep, go to manage account and click on your avatar from there. You can change your display name to change your username. If it won't accept the username it means someone else is already using it, sorry :)

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Yes you can and I think you did cause you replied saying thank you. ahah