Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Quick Thank You to Whomever's Responsible

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I know this is officially the Suggestion thread and most of the time what ends up here are complaints and problems, buuuuut, this time I'd like to give a thank you to the person who fixed the longevity glitch, or whatever you'd like to call it... ya know, the one that measures how long you've been here? it had been saying 364 days left (for the member for a year points thing) but I noticed the other day it seems to have been fixed... or mine has, at least. It might sound like a small thing, but with everyone of us so quick to heap on the problems of this isn't working or that's not doing what it's supposed to, I wanted to let whoever was responsible for fixing that particular glitch know it IS appreciated:) Thanks again!
Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A Quick Thank You to Whomever's Responsible

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Yes! Im happy too! and Thanks to whomever we have too!

#126daystogo!
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM

That is great, now you can get your badge!
    Michael B. Nguyen

"...please tell them my name/ tell them how the crowds went wild/ tell them how I hope they shine..." - Taylor Swift

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I second it!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Thank you to everyone that is working hard on TC! Yes the glitches may get annoying, but I know y'all are trying your best to get it fixed & I respect that so much! Thank you all for being wonderful to us Swifties here! I wanna hug you all!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

fearless4taylor wrote:
    Thank you to everyone that is working hard on TC! Yes the glitches may get annoying, but I know y'all are trying your best to get it fixed & I respect that so much! Thank you all for being wonderful to us Swifties here! I wanna hug you all!

^^ Agree! :) :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.