Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Online users count!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

So i'm not sure if this has been requested before (and my apologies if it has)
But a lot of forums have it
I think that maybe on the bottom of the page we could have how many users are online
and maybe if you click the link, you can see the full list of everyone on.

I don't know. I think it would be good..
Anyone else's thoughts?
Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Online users count!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Yeah that'd be cool cos even tho you can see when they last logged in that doesnt tell you whether they are on now or not :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM

ya that would be cool!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Yes, this was on the old TC, so hopefully they will bring back this great feature.

Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:21 AM

yes yes yes ...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM

That sounds like a good idea!
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I NEED THIS BADLY !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I agree. :) They used to have something like this on the old TC, so maybe they are planning on bringing it back sometime. :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.