1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All Posts

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I wish there was a place you could go to see all of the posts you've ever made. If I am wrong and there is one could you please tell me? But if not, don't you think that would be a good idea?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: All Posts

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Absolutely!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Re: All Posts

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM

OMS YEAH!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Yes! Its so annoying that you can't see that. On the other websites that I use that have fourms you can just like search your user name on the fourms and everything will pop up or theres a button on your profile. TC should deffinately add that.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    Yes! Its so annoying that you can't see that. On the other websites that I use that have fourms you can just like search your user name on the fourms and everything will pop up or theres a button on your profile. TC should deffinately add that.

Ya, alot of times I try to find threads I really liked, but I can't...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I agree, I always spend ages trying to see my old posts!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM

***Speak Now*** wrote:

Seriously and I mean we have the option to search for it but like if we searched "Speak Now" its gonna pull up so many fourms its not even funny.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM

***Speak Now*** wrote:

Seriously and I mean we have the option to search for it but like if we searched "Speak Now" its gonna pull up so many fourms its not even funny.

Exactly!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM

WE NEED THIS!!! I want to find my threads again to see if theres replies and sometimes they just disapear and are impossible to find again! Also we need a wayyyy better search engine. It sucks, if your looking for a specific thread it will like pull up every thread but that one!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    WE NEED THIS!!! I want to find my threads again to see if theres replies and sometimes they just disapear and are impossible to find again! Also we need a wayyyy better search engine. It sucks, if your looking for a specific thread it will like pull up every thread but that one!

Yes, that would be great to!
    url][/signature][/quote]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I was thinking maybe it could be a spot on your profile, or maybe a button that takes you there. Just a thought...
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2293813
    I started this thread, please check it out!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Yes!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I agree! This would make things SO much easier! :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I agree!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM

***Speak Now*** wrote:

And if you don't remember the exact name of a thread it can be really hard to find...
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2293813
    I started this thread, please check it out!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:07 PM

It would be really great if they could do this, I'm always losing track of where I've posted :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Clueless wrote:
    It would be really great if they could do this, I'm always losing track of where I've posted :)

Me to!
    http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/951/prettylittlemind2.png
    The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flawless

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM

TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    I agree, I always spend ages trying to see my old posts!

Me too!
    http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/951/prettylittlemind2.png

The amazing grapic above it made by the flawless

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I agree!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I agree...on our profile you can only see like five threads you posted in. that's not enough. I always have to searching for something I posted.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:18 PM

1_madeline_3 wrote:
    I agree...on our profile you can only see like five threads you posted in. that's not enough. I always have to searching for something I posted.

Yeah, and even when I search for it, I can't always find it.

The amazing grapic above it made by the flaw