1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Weird right?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Have you been experiencing the threads not coming back up to the top and "this thread does not exsist" and then two seconds later your back on the thread? And it doesnt acknoledge that you commented! SO ANNOYING

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Weird right?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM

yes i hate that i want them to fix it
    Thank you Annie for my avatar!
    Made by Brooker27!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

the same thing keep happening!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[url=http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q517/mad4tennis/Starlight.jpg/img]http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q517/mad4tennis/Starlight.jpg/img[/url]]
    [img="http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q517/mad4tennis/StateofGrace.jpg"]

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Yea... :/

Made my kerri.

Made

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:32 PM

It was happening all day! Seems okay now.
    M

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:34 PM

YES
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://i50[/signature]

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I think I spoke too soon...things are acting crazy again.
    M

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I Posted on games and my post count
    is still same.
    thanks ours 13.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

One of the most ANNOYING glitches.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Yeah!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM

All the time!

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Posts not showing up

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I have to click a post multiple times to see it.it keeps saying"sorry this page doesn't exist"or something like that,then I'll click it later and it loads fine.something similar happening with messages and comments on my page,I get emails telling me I have them,but they don't show up when I click "respond to this"on the email or go to my profile to see them,they then show up fine later.

Re: Posts not showing up

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM

OMG i thought it was just me. It is really making me mad lol :P
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctoxh4JwV1r5v48co1_500.png

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM

lovetaylor95 wrote:
    OMG i thought it was just me. It is really making me mad lol :P
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctoxh4JwV1r5v48co1_500.png

Me too!!!totally annoying lol

1. Jen avatar Jen

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Yes, we've been experiencing this problem today. It seems to be working a little better now. Yes?

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Jen wrote:
    Yes, we've been experiencing this problem today. It seems to be working a little better now. Yes?

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Not at all for me!:(

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Yep, it might be a glitch. Hope tey fix it soon, it's so annoying!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Been happening so much to me lately! So annoying! I hope it gets fixed soon!

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Error page 404 keeps comimg up in games its got worse.
    thanks ours 13.