Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FAQ: AN HTML GUIDE TO TC USERS

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Thanks!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM

gorillaglue wrote:
    Thanks!

No problem. :)

|| DANIELA || JONI || DANIELA ||

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:13 PM

how do you do them together at once like size text font and colour?

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:37 AM

vougeswift wrote:
    how do you do them together at once like size text font and colour?

Here's an explanation taken from here:

"ensure tags are closed correctly. For example the following is incorrect:

[*b][*u]This is wrong[/*b][/*u]"

*^^ ignore the asterisks included in the code shown above, though*

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 2:10 AM

thanks but I did that and when I wanted one colour on one text all everything turned red.

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM

vougeswift wrote:
    thanks but I did that and when I wanted one colour on one text all everything turned red.

Can you tell me how you did the code? You can screenshot it so I can see what you did wrong. :)

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Thanks, that was really helpful :)

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Karolcia613 wrote:
    Thanks, that was really helpful :)

No problem. I'm glad I helped. :)

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Thank you so much for this guide. It was really helpful!!
    "You are the best thing that's ever been Mine" Taylor Swift - Mine
    "...And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up..." Taylor Swift - All Too Well

Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    I just posted the link to a thread post that says all the available font colors you guys can use here in TC. Credit goes to Katie (smell of the rain) who posted the thread. :)

I love that thread (and this thread), before I found it, I never realised how many colours could be used on here!

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Thanks you for your help and your posting really use for me
    i love music :)
    I hope you all become my friend ,so excited for me . Nice to meet you all :-D

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM

13Penance wrote:
    Thank you so much for this guide. It was really helpful!!
    "You are the best thing that's ever been Mine" Taylor Swift - Mine
    "...And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up..." Taylor Swift - All Too Well

You're Welcome.:)

Enchanted_rch wrote:
    Thanks you for your help and your posting really use for me

You're Welcome. I'm glad I helped.:)

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:18 PM

God bless this thread omg thank you!

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Nice!!! I will refer TC Newbe's to this....

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Nice!!

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Very usefull
    My love Taylor .

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 2:58 AM

for how to change the font of the text, do u have any suggestions for the font?

Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Thanks so much for posting this..very helpful! :)
    --
    Living life in a small beach town on the coast of Carolina.

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I've finally found a thread about HTML codes. Thank you! It's a shame how 'div' tags can't work

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 6:06 PM

GOD BLESS YOUUU
    1989 10.02.2015 & 10.03.2015