Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FAQ: AN HTML GUIDE TO TC USERS

Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM

mcfearless wrote:
    TheGoldenAge413 wrote:
    This totally helped! I always wondered how to change the font of my profile, and now its American Typewriter, finally!

I'm not entirely sure so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I have American Typewriter installed on my Macbook so I can see it, but I think the font will only appear to those who have it already installed on their computers.

You're correct. :)

|| DANIELA || JONI || DANIELA ||

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM

showmestarlight wrote:
    melharding wrote:
    Is their a way to embed video's on your profile? Can someone PM me the code if there is? I can't seem to find one that works.

I would like to know this as well! Is there a way to embed videos onto forum topics?

Live joyfully. Live passionately. Live intensely. Live fearlessly. Live RED.
    My world will turn RED on Saturday 1st February 2014.

There is a way. I know there's a tutorial for that somewhere in the Off-Topic section, but I think it's deep down and hard to find anymore. :( And, I also forgot how to do that so... instead, if I ever found a tutorial for that, I'll post it. :)

Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    TheGoldenAge413 wrote:
    This totally helped! I always wondered how to change the font of my profile, and now its American Typewriter, finally!

I'm not entirely sure so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I have American Typewriter installed on my Macbook so I can see it, but I think the font will only appear to those who have it already installed on their computers.

You're correct. :)

Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I just posted the link to a thread post that says all the available font colors you guys can use here in TC. Credit goes to Katie (smell of the rain) who posted the thread. :)

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Thanks!

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM

gorillaglue wrote:
    Thanks!

No problem. :)

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:13 PM

how do you do them together at once like size text font and colour?

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:37 AM

vougeswift wrote:
    how do you do them together at once like size text font and colour?

Here's an explanation taken from here:

"ensure tags are closed correctly. For example the following is incorrect:

[*b][*u]This is wrong[/*b][/*u]"

*^^ ignore the asterisks included in the code shown above, though*

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 2:10 AM

thanks but I did that and when I wanted one colour on one text all everything turned red.

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM

vougeswift wrote:
    thanks but I did that and when I wanted one colour on one text all everything turned red.

Can you tell me how you did the code? You can screenshot it so I can see what you did wrong. :)

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Thanks, that was really helpful :)

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Karolcia613 wrote:
    Thanks, that was really helpful :)

No problem. I'm glad I helped. :)

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Thank you so much for this guide. It was really helpful!!
    "You are the best thing that's ever been Mine" Taylor Swift - Mine
    "...And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up..." Taylor Swift - All Too Well

Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    I just posted the link to a thread post that says all the available font colors you guys can use here in TC. Credit goes to Katie (smell of the rain) who posted the thread. :)

I love that thread (and this thread), before I found it, I never realised how many colours could be used on here!

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Thanks you for your help and your posting really use for me
    i love music :)
    I hope you all become my friend ,so excited for me . Nice to meet you all :-D

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM

13Penance wrote:
    Thank you so much for this guide. It was really helpful!!
    "You are the best thing that's ever been Mine" Taylor Swift - Mine
    "...And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up..." Taylor Swift - All Too Well

You're Welcome.:)

Enchanted_rch wrote:
    Thanks you for your help and your posting really use for me

You're Welcome. I'm glad I helped.:)

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:18 PM

God bless this thread omg thank you!

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Nice!!! I will refer TC Newbe's to this....

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Nice!!

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Very usefull
    My love Taylor .

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.