Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Longer Signature

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I've lately figured out how to make my own graphics, and I put a couple on my signature, but I can't fit that many. I've only put two small pictures, but their IMGs are very long and they take up the entire box (look at my signature to see how small they are.) Anyway, my point is could we have bigger signature boxes for long IMGs?
Long live you all,
CC

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Longer Signature

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM

That would be nice, but just check out http://tinyurl.com/ to make your url's shorter

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM

yeah tinyurl ^^ is MAGIC! :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

RE: Longer Signature

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

As much as you like to have longer signatures, some people get annoyed by it, and that's the purpose for the "Show Signature" Button. But if that's the case (since the button's still active, anyway) I agree with your idea.:)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I agree with you! But if you click on my sig, you will see that my pic is HUGE.
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I agree with you! But if you click on my sig, you will see that my pic is HUGE.
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

yes, and its lovely :) but the url for it may only be about 17 cahrecters ...correct? :)
    i think your allowed 38 charecters? look at my siggie :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM

1. Okay, I'll check out tinyurl. Thanks!
    2. Yeah, people would get annoyed (and do). But thanks!
    3. LOL it is HUGE.
    4. Yes, that might be true. Though the picture may be huge, the url may be small. // Is your siggie only 38 characters or less?

(Thank you so much for replying)
    Long live you all,
    CC

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.