Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TC not letting me on my account

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

So here's what happens.
First I try to log in and it says "There were problems with your submission" and I so I click recover my password.
It says that it has found my e-mail and it has e-mailed me instructions on how to re-set my password.
I check my e-mail and they sent me a message with a link, so I click it and it lets me change my password. It then says "Success now log in with your new password"
So I type in my e-mail and the new password and it again says that there were problems with my submission.

And what I don't understand the most, is I tryed to log in on my sister's laptop, and it worked. I don't know why. She's not letting me use her laptop anymore so I was forced to make a completely new account.
Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it, cause I'm kind of going crazy not being able to log on.

HELP!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TC not letting me on my account

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM

You should notify the mods. Either J. or Jen.:)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

You should tell the mods.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Definitely notify the mods

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Install another browser (Internet Explorer / Firefox / opera / google chrome / srware iron/ ...) and you will be able to log in again...
    If you know how to empty temp (cookies) files from the browser you're using now, that would also solve the problem.

You can use different browsers at the same time... so no need to uninstall your current browser, just install another one, so you can log in with your "main" TC account :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM

neoswiftie wrote:
    Install another browser (Internet Explorer / Firefox / opera / google chrome / srware iron/ ...) and you will be able to log in again...
    If you know how to empty temp (cookies) files from the browser you're using now, that would also solve the problem.

You can use different browsers at the same time... so no need to uninstall your current browser, just install another one, so you can log in with your "main" TC account :)

I tried this. And it didn't work :(

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Weird... it should work, because it worked on your sisters pc.

Can you install this browser: SRWare Iron (it's google chrome without google influence and try again (don't take over any settings from the browser you are using now!!)?

I'm not sure how old you are and if you did this before... but please ask your parents to do this... or ask permission first!
    If you still can't log in... you can make a new windows account, that definitely should work!
    start/ control panel/ user accounts and family safety/ Add or remove user accounts/ create a new account/
    choose a username and create account

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM

neoswiftie wrote:
    Weird... it should work, because it worked on your sisters pc.

Can you install this browser: SRWare Iron (it's google chrome without google influence and try again (don't take over any settings from the browser you are using now!!)?

I'm not sure how old you are and if you did this before... but please ask your parents to do this... or ask permission first!
    If you still can't log in... you can make a new windows account, that definitely should work!
    start/ control panel/ user accounts and family safety/ Add or remove user accounts/ create a new account/
    choose a username and create account

Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!! You're AMAZING!!!!!!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.