Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My messaging has gone funny..

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Idk if anyone else gets this but my message bar thing says '1 unread message' even though I have read all my messages...Does anyone know why it's doing this?

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My messaging has gone funny..

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM

mine does that too... :/

1. me
    2. Lia

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I've got that too, only it's my friend requests. It says I have 1 friend request when I have none.

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM

That happened to me a couple weeks ago. It kept doing that for about a week and then it stopped. I also had the same problem with friend requests.
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM

well i wouldn't know because my actual account has been deactivated :( I contacted someone and they said that it's because my profile said i was 13 which im not and my birthdate was entered correctly in my account. I can't get it back till at least monday!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM

My says "2 Unread Messages" when I have none, and "2 Friend Requests" when I only have one. :/
    I used to be 13LittleStars

1 and 2 by me
    3 by the amazing Primafacie

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM

2 comments.
    Nothing there.
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM

mine says: 1 friend request and 3 unread messages and 2 comments...I have none

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:47 PM

That happened to me, it said I had 3. Try going back to the very end or search through the pages for hidden messages you didn't think were there. I found 3 from J. that I hadn't read yet.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.