1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stay logged in option??

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I was just thinking about it... it gets frustrating, like every month or so I'll have to log myself in again... and sometimes I forget my password, which is a big problem. Anyone agree??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stay logged in option??

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:15 PM

I'm constantly having to log in. Even if I'm inactive for maybe 10-15 minutes, it logs me out. I probably have to log in 10 or more times a day when I'm on Taylor Connect for a long period of time in a day. :/

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Well, I have to log in like whenever I exit out of the website so its ugh

My name is Lindsay, I also go by Swifticorn.

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Logging in only takes me less then 15 seconds but having to do that all the time does get annoying

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:52 PM

I used to be able to stay logged in, but now, if I'm not active for around 20 minutes, I get logged out. It's pretty frustrating.

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 4:59 AM

I get logged out so many times every day, I use the "sign in with FB" option but it still is inconvenient
    I've never met Taylor before. But when I do, this will probably happen:

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I was just looking through the Form Suggestions and came across a thread which is discussing this very situation. It is http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2897483/?h=l&r=35313613#post_35313613 just in case you wanted to see what others are saying. We are not alone. I hope they fix it soon and thank you guys for letting me know that I am not alone with this problem.

Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:37 AM

It logs me out every single day but it's fine, I love this site and I don't mind if I have to waste 5 minutes to log in.

Thank you Swiftopia13 ↑

Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:02 PM

I wish I could stay logged in........

Notesinsecrecy/LikeAPerfectRhyme

Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM

I joined the site today,but selenagomez.com is powered by groundctrl,too,and it's so anoying,I have to log in a few times a day

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:43 AM

Mee too
    ts

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Yessss!

Notesinsecrecy/LikeAPerfectRhyme

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM

agree
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Uea
    ts

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Agree..

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:50 AM

yup i agree

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM

agree :/

In a storm in my best dress, fearless

1. Jen avatar Jen

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:06 AM

WrestlingStat wrote:
    I have the opposite problem with Taylor Connect. I have been using Google Chrome as my web browser. In the past, I would log into TC once and be logged in for a long time. Recently, I have to log into TC every time I visit, even on the same day. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Yes it hasn't always been like this. Sometimes even within a short period you have to log in again.

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07
    http://itwasrare--iwasthere.tumblr.com/

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Jen wrote:
    Yes it hasn't always been like this. Sometimes even within a short period you have to log in again.

Does this mean that ground(ctrl) has acknowledged this is a problem (which it is)..........or is this going to just be this way now, like all the other irritating changes they've recently made?

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM

they really need to make it so we can... (unless im missing something) , its so frustrating having to keep log in everytime.

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

WrestlingStat wrote:
    I have the opposite problem with Taylor Connect. I have been using Google Chrome as my web browser. In the past, I would log into TC once and be logged in for a long time. Recently, I have to log into TC every time I visit, even on the same day. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

I have this problem too.