Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Centering text and making it bigger aren't working!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:21 AM

I just edited my graphic shop and I saw that all the text and graphics I had put on there had justified themselves to the left AND the text that I had made big isn't anymore! Is anybody else having this problem? No matter how many times I try to center/make the text bigger, it doesn't work! D:

Please visit my graphic shop! You won't be sorry! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Centering text and making it bigger aren't working!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM

That's weird, it doesn't work when you post............but it's still working on my profile

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM

its not working with me too !!
    texts are not getting bigger in posts.
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Same with mine! I went on my graphic shop too & the text is small & it's not centered either. :(

But, it works on my profile..maybe there is something wrong with the forum posts right now? I don't know. I hope these problems get fixed soon. That would be wonderful. :D

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hmmmm... that's so weird! Yes, i suppose it's just a forum glitch. But I hope they fix it soon. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Please visit my graphic shop! You won't be sorry! :D

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Testing bigger text and centering...

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:37 AM

When the last spam wave happened there was an exploit used in some image tag event handlers, they probably disabled a number of features as a result.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Same here! It's quite annoying when you have a graphic shop :P

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.