1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

old forums?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM

does anyone know how to see my old forum posts? if its even possible? i PM'd J but he never responded :( thanks.

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: old forums?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I've been wondering this for the longest time! I don't think so...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I don't think it's possible. It would be really nice to be able to see more than just the five most recent posts.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I've been wondering this for soo long, and I can't figure it out, so I assume there's no way to see them

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Because we don't have our old accounts, we don't have our old posts/friends etc. Sorry

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM

you could try: http://archive.org/web/web.php
    only a few pages are saved... so you won't find individual accounts, but it's always fun to look how it was...

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM

From the old TC? Or older posts you made on this TC?
    If you mean from the old TC, I think all is lost. :(
    From the new TC, if you remembered the title you can search it on the forum search bar, but sometimes other stuff comes up.
    I wish there was a section in our account that we can look back at any post we have made on a thread like how the old TC used to have. :(

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    From the new TC, if you remembered the title you can search it on the forum search bar, but sometimes other stuff comes up.
    I wish there was a section in our account that we can look back at any post we have made on a thread like how the old TC used to have. :(

I know...:(

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:14 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:

ya frm the new TC ive tried searching and i cant find them :(

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

^^ I'm sorry. :( It's definitely really hard to search for them on this new system because it pops up with a ton of other stuff that is similar to what you search. :(

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:

Sadly your right, the old TC and everything associated with it was deleted............it's gone forever

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I don't think you can, sorry. It'll be nice if we could though.

made by me

made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    TanyaxOh wrote:

Sadly your right, the old TC and everything associated with it was deleted............it's gone forever

That honestly makes me really sad. I wish we could have kept all that stuff. Like, they could have just fixed up the old site maybe and kept things we had.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:30 PM

You can search your username, if you are looking for something on the new TC.

^Both Made by Annie

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I think once it's gone, it's gone. ):

1. Moderator

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

There isn't any way to get anything back from the old forum because we use a completely different server on this forum, than the old one. It's powered by a different company.

Follow me on Twitter: @kirstenstucki

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:00 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    TanyaxOh wrote:

That honestly makes me really sad. I wish we could have kept all that stuff. Like, they could have just fixed up the old site maybe and kept things we had.

I wish they did.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

2. Jen avatar Jen

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM

swiftiegirl13 wrote:
    does anyone know how to see my old forum posts? if its even possible? i PM'd J but he never responded :( thanks.

You mean from the original TC? Sadly, no. :(

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07