Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

THE FORUMS ARE BACK UP!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM

asdfghjkldfhvbasidugb;weivrweiv

finally!

Both by Maci

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: THE FORUMS ARE BACK UP!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:46 PM

HURRAY!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM

In thie nick of time too. I was starting to have a nervous breakdown.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:49 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:

Right!

Both by Maci

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I already had liuke five breakdowns XD

RE: THE FORUMS ARE BACK UP!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM

yay!! oh my god! does any one know why they were down????

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM

shadowgirl003 wrote:
    yay!! oh my god! does any one know why they were down????

Spammers

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    moonstorm5000 wrote:

Right!

Both by Maci

It's mostly because what's happening right now.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:57 PM

i hate spammers! oh my god. they are the reasons for all of our nervous breakdowns!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:01 PM

shadowgirl003 wrote:
    i hate spammers! oh my god. they are the reasons for all of our nervous breakdowns!

I knew they were trouble when they logged in.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:04 PM

YAY! I was lost with out it! lol

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:05 PM

YESSSS!!! OMG..
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM

So happy!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I am so overwhelmed with this on going excitement rushing through my body right now! YAY!!! forums are BACK!!! i misssed u guys a lot!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I am soo happy as well. I was getting worried that it was just something wrong with my connection here...

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:31 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:

AMEN ^^

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM

YAY!!!

^Bluebell

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM

SO HAPPY THEY'RE BACK UP.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! I missed it so much....!!! I was going insane! It saved me from the rest of Maths haha ;)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

ALL SPAMMERS ARE IS MEAN, AND LIARS, AND PATHETIC, AND ALONE IN LIFE AND MEAN!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.