Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: False Friend Notification.

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Hm, that's strange. That has happened to me before. When I go into it, it said I have no requests but on the thingy it has a one. When I go into it, there's nothing, then when I get out of it then go back into it, it's there. Maybe try that? xx

LoveLoveLove

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: False Friend Notification.

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Maybe it's a ghooooost...... Ahahahaha.... JOKE. OF COURSE IT'S NOT A GHOST.:/
    PM Jordan or any of the Mods if you're still annoyed by it and maybe they'll figure out the problem and solve it.:)
    P.S.: Sorry for the ghost thing. I was watching and reading Horror Stories and sites and shows while going online in TC.:D Of course it's not because of a ghost.:DDDDD

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM

maybe they canceled the request? if u can even do that.....?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM

This has been happening to people on here for months, and I was always able to say it wasn't happening to me.................until now, actually for almost a week Figures.............should've kept my mouth shut hahaha

Do the mods even know this is happening?

RE: False Friend Notification.

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM

never happend to me!!!!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Hmm never happened to me! Maybe refresh you tab or browser?

1. Jen avatar Jen

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I know it was a previous issue, but I thought it had been resolved.

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hmm, that's never happened to me. Strange! Might be a glitch or your computer is running slow or something. Did you PM Jordan? That might help.

^^^made by me :)

"Growing up? For what? If it matures, it's the first thing that rots." - Louis Tomlinson

The world will turn RED on 22-10-12

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Maybe it happens to people who are way popular and get so many requests it can't cope ;)

< Me+RFA

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Mines like this! It say's I have a friends Request but I don't! :(

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Thank you to everybody who has replied. I've tried all of your suggestions, but they haven't worked. I'm sorry to hear that it's also starting to happen to other people too!

Thanks for replying to this thread, Jen! I guess it hasn't been fully resolved or something. Or maybe something glitched and it happened again.
    Click Here To Nominate Taylor For People's Choice!

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:28 PM

that happens to me too sometimes :(
    P.S. U CHANGED UR AVATAR! i love it!

2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar13Bear

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:28 PM

OMG me too!!!!! Its SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!! And how do you take screenshots????
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hey, theedad, you have 595 messages, 2 are new.
    Sept 30, 2012, 3:55pm

this is what i get on TAYCON...the two message don't exist . so for months and months i just eignor them

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:

Thank you! I thought I would make it more...red. ;D

aidencierra wrote:

Well, it depends the on the type of computer you have & keyboard. With a PC on my keyboard it has a key that says "Prt Scrn" which copies the entire screen. Then, you can paste it into a program like paint or something like that to save it. If you have a Mac, I'm not sure how to do it.

theedad wrote:

this is what i get on TAYCON...the two message don't exist . so for months and months i just eignor them

I have been ignoring it, but lately it's just annoying to see it there when there is nothing in the inbox! I know it is definitely one of the smallest bugs going wrong on TC, but I just hope it can get fixed again soon. :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

This has happened to me before but it's always been short lived, like a glitch that lasts a few seconds or until I go back into the page. It's not a consistent problem at all.

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Ummm idk. But thats weird. How long has it been doing that?

~You Make Me Wanna Roll My Window's Down And Cruise

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

That's happens with my comments.

siggys by me :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

Thank you! I thought I would make it more...red. ;D

aidencierra wrote:

Well, it depends the on the type of computer you have & keyboard. With a PC on my keyboard it has a key that says "Prt Scrn" which copies the entire screen. Then, you can paste it into a program like paint or something like that to save it. If you have a Mac, I'm not sure how to do it.

theedad wrote:

I have been ignoring it, but lately it's just annoying to see it there when there is nothing in the inbox! I know it is definitely one of the smallest bugs going wrong on TC, but I just hope it can get fixed again soon. :)

so you just press it cause i have one and its not doing anything

RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

The exact same thing has been happening to me for a little while now. I messaged one of the moderators and they said that the development team is working on the issue. But that message was from a little while ago, so I don't know if the development team is still working on the issue.