Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IDEA(:

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I'm going to say this as calmly as I can. I've tried this 3 times, and everytime it was deleted.

Mods. I need to say something. Please, just hear me out. I mean, I spent like 10 minutes making my last thread about this, and I was as nice as possible, not breaking any rules, and it was removed. It kinda hurts our feelings. I'm going to say again what I said in the other threads in fewer words. This forum section is called forum suggestions
It's not like I'm saying "Ohhh mods you have to do this." No. I'm SUGGESTING it. Not just for my happiness, for other Swiftie's as well. This may make TC an ever happier place.

1. Merging: Yes, some may be merged and we all get that. But we don't know when it is, so we may just assume it's gone and make another one. So maybe when you merge it, we can automatically get a message saying "Your thread as been merged to (thread name here.) And this message is 100% automatic as soon as you merge it. Another idea I had was maybe if it's merged, when we click to go to it, a message pops up and says "Merged" Maybe even just automatically take us to the merged thread. Just an idea. That may be a lot of work so I get if u cant do that.

BUT just removing them. Very few of us, if not all of us, don't like that. I'm saying this because lots of people agreed on my other threads about this. Unless it has like bad language in it or something or Tay's personal life....I dont see why you need to remove any. But you guys know more than I do, so I have no say in this. Heres my Idea...

2. Deleting Threads: I think, there should be a button only mods/admins see under every thread thats like "Warn Member" then a scrolly thing comes down and you pick which rule the post is violating. The message could say something like
" Hello (member's name here.) You have created a thread that does not fit the Taylor Connect Official Rules. If you do not change your thread from having (rule broken here) it will be deleted it (say amount of days)"
All you guys would have to do is pick from the list, and (maybe) amount of days. Or it could be the same for everyone and that part could be automatic as well.

This is just an idea, because I think LOTS of Swifties would be happier.

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IDEA(:

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM

anyone?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I agree!

^^Made by the enchanting story of us is a tragedy

"Never forget the essence of your spark!"~Taylor Swift
    ~Lovelovelove, Kate~

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM

i agree with you 113%!!! great ideas!! :D

SIGNED
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I agree! :)

^^ the amazing Swiftastic13 :)

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I agree! signed!

signature and avatar made by: InMyBestRedDress

I used to be TaylorSwift13Lover!

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM

anyone else??

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I know this isn't a petition, but SIGNED
    Forever & Always, Danni15

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Agree (:

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM

i agree

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM

These are great ideas! Signed!!
    Hi, I'm Hannah and I write songs. Wanna check them out? :)
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1889771

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - You'reBeautiful

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

THANKS!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM

totally

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Good idea!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM

the mods should tell you they are going to delete a thread.

i call it 'the bermuda thread-angle' when you post a thread and later POOF gone.

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I totally agree with you. It might take work but it would be easier for all Swifties.

^LikeAPagentQueen

^Swiftieforeverandalways13

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM

These are really good ideas, i hope they use them! Signed!

url][/signature]

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM

agreed :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I agree!! I made a few threads about me singing and they got deleted and it was really annoy ng

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM

thats great!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM

sign

^^credit to MARYG'SWIFTIE4EVER&ALWAYS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.