1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ability to "sticky" our blogs (:

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Hey swifties, I'm sure most of us have a blog that we like to keep at the top of our profiles........how bout the ability to "sticky" them like the mods can do with threads

And maybe even be able to rearrange the order there in too

Thoughts?

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ability to "sticky" our blogs (:

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Thanks a really good idea!!
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

[/signature]

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Good Idea :)

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Well Dan it would be a lot easier to see your blogs if you don't have a million gifs before them :P

But I definitely agree! I want my m&g story blog to be the first one people see but instead it's the last one. I've just got a link to it in the sidebar but I would much rather it be up the top of the blogs section! I'd also like it if we could display how many blogs we have showing on the profile page. I'd rather just have a couple of important ones there I think.
    Vote for North Carolina State University!

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM

That's a great idea! And maybe we could have like, pages of them too, so if you have like 30 blogs you can just go through the pages to see all of them :)

All By Me :)

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Cool Idea!! :)

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Bianca wrote:
    Well Dan it would be a lot easier to see your blogs if you don't have a million gifs before them :P

But I definitely agree! I want my m&g story blog to be the first one people see but instead it's the last one. I've just got a link to it in the sidebar but I would much rather it be up the top of the blogs section! I'd also like it if we could display how many blogs we have showing on the profile page. I'd rather just have a couple of important ones there I think.

Hahahahahaha well there's that But like with my cd collection blog, that's the one I always want on the top...........and right now if I write one more blog it's gonna drop off the first page. So I haven't been able to write a new blog in weeks now And a lot of people on here don't know that if you go to page 2 of your comments your also looking at pg 2 of your blogs and so on. It's obvious no one looks at the older pages because I haven't gotten a comment on any of my blogs which are off the first page in months............basically if it falls off the first page it doesn't exist

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Love it! Wish we had it!

siggys by me :)
    @lij985

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

that would be AMAZING!

3: InThePouringRain 4: FearlessForever13

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Or just add individual 'number tabs' to the blogs, that or a 'view all' tab, because people dont know that the number tabs at the bottom of the profile page arent just for the comments they control the whole profile.

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    Or just add individual 'number tabs' to the blogs, that or a 'view all' tab, because people dont know that the number tabs at the bottom of the profile page arent just for the comments they control the whole profile.

Yeah that would let people to all of your blogs easier, but I'd really just rather be able to keep one in the same spot even if I write a new one

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:

Yeah that would let people to all of your blogs easier, but I'd really just rather be able to keep one in the same spot even if I write a new one

I get it. Ther are some you like more than others and would like to keep them visible at the top pf the list... EVEN if the features i suggested were added. I got you. : )

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Cool idea Dan! We really need something like this :)

1.DancingAroundAllAlonegraphics
    2.Bluebell

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:22 AM

SparksFlyBaby13 wrote:
    Cool idea Dan! We really need something like this :)

IKR, please mods.............we NEED this guys

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Yes we do :)

Avatar and sig1 allyouareismean 2nd by KIKI

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM

That would be awesome! Good idea!
    ~Hannah~

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:30 AM

hannahlovestaylor wrote:
    That would be awesome! Good idea!
    ~Hannah~

Thanks (:

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Anyone else

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:56 AM

That would be cool :)
    RED

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I don't have any blogs yet lol but when I start, I think that's a great idea :)

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM

I really love that idea!!! 113% supported!!!

Made by TaylorSwiftFanForever^^