Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

US store in UK

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM

ok so since the site has been done up I love it, I love the new Taylor connect and the whole site is just so much better, there is only one thing I miss, and that is being able to access the USA store from the UK. On the old site you could select which store you wanted to visit, and I loved this as the USA store had much more merch than the UK one, I didn't mind ordering from the USA store and paying the extra postage if it were for something that I really wanted, I got many great things from there such as my fearless robe and signed lithograms. Now we can't even access the US store to have a look, never mind buy anything from there, and it is rather annoying as there is next to nothing in the UK store and I want to continue collecting merch but it is hard as the USA store is no longer availabe, does any one else feel the same way?

please view my autograph collection :) https://picasaweb.google.com/114911607937083987932

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: US store in UK

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I completely agree with this!

Re: US store in UK

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I agree, it really needs to be updated :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM

yup!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:56 AM

I just feel the same way. I'm so sad about it. I would like to buy some things from the US store, but I can't! I just can see the UK store. That sucks!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I agree! It's like were not as big fans, yet we are. I know Taylor's main fan base is the US, but that isn't to say that we aren't Swifties! It is really unfair, I am not a getting-jealous type person but I really do think we should have the same things as the US. If you want to see the items you can go onto US Amazon.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I'm from Holland, and I can't see it either. My dad and I tried to and we saw a glimpse of it and then it went back to the UK.
    It's not fair. I want to have Red things for her world tour - why can't I have it? Fine, I discovered her later, but it's not that I don't love her as much as the American fans!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I know, I hope they update the shop soon! But if you want to look at the merch in the US shop you can go on amazon.com and search 'Taylor Swift apparel' you can see the stuff there :)

Thanks to Kaylee for making my amazing avatar!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:53 PM

yes it is updaded
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I agree the Canada store has next to nothing too.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:15 AM

YES. All the Aussie store is basically bracelets in different colours -.- I'd loveeee for the stores to hurry up and be updated!!! 3:

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM

It is such an annoying thing.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM

When I visited my friend in Austria a week ago, I could see everything from the US store. I was so happy even though I couldn't buy anything. So, now I'm back and I'm in the UK store again.
    It's annoying!

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I totally agree, I can't find anywhere to buy a Taylor Swift blanket. The UK store has next to nothing, I hate it, it's unfair. :( we really need to contact an admin or someone.

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

omg i keep going on about this i've been dying to at least see the selection of things on sale if not buy and it's really upsetting that i cant. i really want them to fix this problem. whenever i try going on it it just directs me back to the uk store and the uk store isnt even updated, if they at least updated it to the red merch i would be so happy but it isnt. :(
    Marwa Z

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Was just about to write this myself- totally agree! xox
    MIDGETGEM3000

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM

The US store is so much better than ours :( we have nothing about RED or the tour :'( I can't even get on the US one :(

RE:go to amazon.com

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Hi i had this problem as well just go to http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_a_img?ie=UTF8&me=AKC4K0WOCGM38&node=3273495011 ( Amazon America ) and they have all of her new merch for the RED tour :D hope this is helpful.

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM

hi i had this same issue but i found a way around it go to http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_a_img?ie=UTF8&me=AKC4K0WOCGM38&node=3273495011 or Amazon.com and it gives you all of the RED tour merch hope this was helpful :)

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:
    ok so since the site has been done up I love it, I love the new Taylor connect and the whole site is just so much better, there is only one thing I miss, and that is being able to access the USA store from the UK. On the old site you could select which store you wanted to visit, and I loved this as the USA store had much more merch than the UK one, I didn't mind ordering from the USA store and paying the extra postage if it were for something that I really wanted, I got many great things from there such as my fearless robe and signed lithograms. Now we can't even access the US store to have a look, never mind buy anything from there, and it is rather annoying as there is next to nothing in the UK store and I want to continue collecting merch but it is hard as the USA store is no longer availabe, does any one else feel the same way?

please view my autograph collection :) https://picasaweb.google.com/114911607937083987932

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l600/Tiffany_Lui/GIF/ours.gif

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM

EllieSwift13 wrote:
    I completely agree with this!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.