Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

US store in UK

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM

ok so since the site has been done up I love it, I love the new Taylor connect and the whole site is just so much better, there is only one thing I miss, and that is being able to access the USA store from the UK. On the old site you could select which store you wanted to visit, and I loved this as the USA store had much more merch than the UK one, I didn't mind ordering from the USA store and paying the extra postage if it were for something that I really wanted, I got many great things from there such as my fearless robe and signed lithograms. Now we can't even access the US store to have a look, never mind buy anything from there, and it is rather annoying as there is next to nothing in the UK store and I want to continue collecting merch but it is hard as the USA store is no longer availabe, does any one else feel the same way?

please view my autograph collection :) https://picasaweb.google.com/114911607937083987932

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: US store in UK

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I agree with this 100%!

I would at least like to look at their stuff!

RFA x

Re: US store in UK

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I agree. Its almost like when they have a One Direction store and we have NOTHING

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM

i'm not in the uk, but i agree
    but can you go here?
    http://store.taylorswift.com
    it's the US store
    i can acess the uk store so check out the us link

^By FearlessForever13

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I agree with this, but if you really want to see the US store, go to the US Amazon site and then go to the official Taylor Swift online store and you can see everything there. You can't order anything, but you can look at the things they have :)

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    but can you go here?
    it's the US store

^By FearlessForever13

if only it were that simple lol, whenever i click on the link it automatically re directs me to the UK store so I cant even browse it

please view my autograph collection :) https://picasaweb.google.com/114911607937083987932

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Yes. Just yes

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM

swiftndbieber wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    but can you go here?
    it's the US store

^By FearlessForever13

if only it were that simple lol, whenever i click on the link it automatically re directs me to the UK store so I cant even browse it

that's not fair!

^By FearlessForever13

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Disable javascript - some parts will not function correctly, but you won't be redirected away.

A more fine tuned approach is to get the "Noscript" addon for firefox and selectively disable only the "Maxmind.com" script, which contains the IP lookup/redirect. Everything else can be left enabled.

swiftndbieber wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    but can you go here?
    it's the US store

^By FearlessForever13

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Theres always this: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_a_img?ie=UTF8&node=3273495011

Its the amazon store but at least you can still look at it when your in the UK and it has everything on there :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Yeah it's really annoying. We have close to nothing in the store, but at least we HAVE a store.
    ]

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Other than Amazon and the UK store there's also the international store where you can buy the packages http://international-store.taylorswift.com/
    23/11/09 & 29/03/11. ♥

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM

That sucks! It used to be way better than that, last year we were able to order anything from the US store it was worldwide shipping, hope it'll get back to the way it was before :/

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I think it would be cool if both stores had the same stuff. I've never been on the US store but I think there must be more stuff on the US store and I would love to be able to get some of the stuff that's on there.
    You will find you're PLACE IN THIS WORLD. Always STAY BEAUTIFUL. Always be FEARLESS. Live your life like it's a LOVE STORY. Make each day THE BEST DAY. Embrace CHANGE. SPEAK NOW. Let him know when SPARKS FLY.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM

yes! My goodness it drives me insane knowing what I could be ordering but can't, I can only hope that the UK store gets updated soon!
    http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l600/Tiffany_Lui/GIF/ours.gif

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:46 AM

I'm from Canada and it does the same thing! I can't access any other store, and in the Canada part of the store there is not a lot to choose from! :(

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:38 AM

agreed!! I miss being able to buy stuff from the U.S store regardless of shipping cost!! xx

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I feel the same, except for the canadian store. I really want to look at the new RED merch but I can't because the canadian site doesn't have any mercy except for the speak now tour stuff etc.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I would especially love it if the UK store had all the same stuff as the US store because my mum has said she's going to get me something from the UK store as an extra Christmas present so it would be awesome if I had a wider range of things to look at and choose from.
    Live joyfully. Live passionately. Live intensely. Live fearlessly. Live RED.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Ate they going to update the uk store?
    credit to supermanflyaway

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Completely agree. It was annoying to have to pay such large shipping costs but if I wanted something I saved up for the shipping too and at the end of the day I could buy the merch we couldn't get over here. Plus it is really sad not to be able to even see the store anymore too. I hope either they could introduce the international shipping again or at least update our store with new stuff real soon.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.