Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New badges

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Melbearfun13 wrote:
    I totally agree! Now um..how do I get as many badges as you Swifties have?

here's the list of badges that they have and how you can get them: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2725303

~The lights are so bright, but they never blind me~

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:04 AM

lightssobright wrote:
    Melbearfun13 wrote:
    I totally agree! Now um..how do I get as many badges as you Swifties have?

here's the list of badges that they have and how you can get them: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2725303

~The lights are so bright, but they never blind me~

Thank you so much!!

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 9:41 PM

More badges would be nice since I have them all minus the TC Founder one.

smitha/daaa

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 11:17 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    This would be so cool! I wish I had the TC Founder badge. I was a Founder on my old account, but since that account was deactivated (I still don't know why), I had to make this account and now I don't have it

I feel the same way about the founder badge! I was on the old TC, but during the "preview period" for the new TC - when people could get the founder badge - my computer died and I was in the process of getting a new one. By the time I did, the preview period was over and I never got the badge :( It makes me so sad because I was on the old TC and I got the email for the preview period, but I didn't make a new account in time :(

Try and contact TC Ground Control--They are on the West Coast (Calif.) (887) 463-2875 (PST)
    May be your old account can still be saved????

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 11:21 PM

How about a New Badge for every Different Album you Pre-Order???
    Or may be one for those who got 1989 Secret Sessions???
    Better yet, one for Meet & Greet????
    May be even one for having a Popular Blog???

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 2:42 AM

ScubaStu wrote:
    How about a New Badge for every Different Album you Pre-Order???
    Or may be one for those who got 1989 Secret Sessions???
    Better yet, one for Meet & Greet????
    May be even one for having a Popular Blog???

I don't think there should be a badge for people who got into the 1989 Secret Sessions or people who met Taylor, since there will only be a few people who did that and you just had to be lucky. MANY people want to meet Taylor and it's not possible for all of us to meet her. And it's impossible to prove if you met Taylor or not.
    And blogs is more personal. Just to post something yourself. But maybe this one could work, but not for having a "popular" blog, but for just having a blog in general

Thank you Belle

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Ash wrote:
    i'm definately up for more badges! would like a new one or two for posts that are between 1,000 and 10,000. that's a big gap.

That would be nice :)
    I burned RED on Febuary 7th 2014 *-*

RE: Badges!

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 8:18 AM

This is really helpful! Thank you for taking the time to post this!! BTW, I CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW! EEK!
    Teaching my students to Shake It Off each and every day!

Re: Badges!

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:57 AM

I hope we'll get at 1989ers badge or something :) And I can't wait to have my last badge, the 10,000 posts. Even though that's in a long while. At least I have the purple one now :)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:58 AM

Woah what's happening?? Put your mouse over someone's name, and you'll see, instead of seeing all the badges the person have, you'll see the last badge there. Like, I have 8 badges, and if I pass the mouse over my name, I see the first 4 badges, then it's the yellow badge??

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:37 AM

FlorenceDupuis wrote:
    Woah what's happening?? Put your mouse over someone's name, and you'll see, instead of seeing all the badges the person have, you'll see the last badge there. Like, I have 8 badges, and if I pass the mouse over my name, I see the first 4 badges, then it's the yellow badge??

Yes that's a bug. It looks like a TC is life badge for every posting badge you can get. But I think they'll fix that later!

Thank you Belle

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Yeah, maybe. It's just weird. I really hoped we were getting new badges.

Badges!

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Our badges have changed

By Reshmi4Bieber and _Fearless_ Swiftie_

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Signed---lets gets some new Badges to go with the new era.....

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:26 AM

signed

Thanks to the amazing Maddie from Skyline Design's Graphic Shop for the wonderful signature!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    This would be so cool! I wish I had the TC Founder badge. I was a Founder on my old account, but since that account was deactivated (I still don't know why), I had to make this account and now I don't have it

I feel the same way about the founder badge! I was on the old TC, but during the "preview period" for the new TC - when people could get the founder badge - my computer died and I was in the process of getting a new one. By the time I did, the preview period was over and I never got the badge :( It makes me so sad because I was on the old TC and I got the email for the preview period, but I didn't make a new account in time :(

It's funny about what bothers people. I have a Founder's badge, but I was here since the beginning and they deactivated my original account too and it bothers me because my account just says I have been active for two years but I was really around a lot longer than that. Also, I support the concept of new badges even though I don't have all of the badges yet I think there should be more

Have a Tay Day!

Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for posting this info...very helpful! :)
    --
    Living life in a small beach town on the coast of Carolina.

Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:13 AM

This was very helpful!!!! thanks a lot!!!! :)

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

I thanks for this! Two more badges yen I have them all. I think there should be a badge between 1,000 and 10,000 posts CUZ there is a huge gap!

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13
    I will Party Like It's 1989 on September 5 and 6th, 2015 in Denver

Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:47 AM

lilylily13 wrote:
    Hello everyone!
    So, I know that some people have already made threads about this, but they didn't say how each badge is actually gained. I just looked on my profile, and there seems to be a little info when you hover the mouse over each badge!
    Here's what mine said:

TC Founder: Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (February - May 2012)
    Attention Grabber: Draw attention to your profile! (get 1000 views of your profile/tweet that you've logged in when you log in)
    So Popular: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    Conversationalist: reach the threshold of 130 wall posts on your profile from other users.
    Casual Poster: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums
    Serious Poster: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. - 130 posts
    Super-Serious Poster: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. - 500 posts
    Slight Obsession: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see! - 1,000 posts
    Taylor Connect is Life: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :) - 10,000 posts

I hope that that helped all of you confused Swifties out there!

~Lily

This was so helpful, thank you so much!