Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Badges!

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Our badges have changed

By Reshmi4Bieber and _Fearless_ Swiftie_

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New badges

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Signed---lets gets some new Badges to go with the new era.....

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:26 AM

signed

Thanks to the amazing Maddie from Skyline Design's Graphic Shop for the wonderful signature!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    This would be so cool! I wish I had the TC Founder badge. I was a Founder on my old account, but since that account was deactivated (I still don't know why), I had to make this account and now I don't have it

I feel the same way about the founder badge! I was on the old TC, but during the "preview period" for the new TC - when people could get the founder badge - my computer died and I was in the process of getting a new one. By the time I did, the preview period was over and I never got the badge :( It makes me so sad because I was on the old TC and I got the email for the preview period, but I didn't make a new account in time :(

It's funny about what bothers people. I have a Founder's badge, but I was here since the beginning and they deactivated my original account too and it bothers me because my account just says I have been active for two years but I was really around a lot longer than that. Also, I support the concept of new badges even though I don't have all of the badges yet I think there should be more

Have a Tay Day!

Re: Badges!

Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for posting this info...very helpful! :)
    --
    Living life in a small beach town on the coast of Carolina.

Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:13 AM

This was very helpful!!!! thanks a lot!!!! :)

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

I thanks for this! Two more badges yen I have them all. I think there should be a badge between 1,000 and 10,000 posts CUZ there is a huge gap!

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13
    I will Party Like It's 1989 on September 5 and 6th, 2015 in Denver

Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:47 AM

lilylily13 wrote:
    Hello everyone!
    So, I know that some people have already made threads about this, but they didn't say how each badge is actually gained. I just looked on my profile, and there seems to be a little info when you hover the mouse over each badge!
    Here's what mine said:

TC Founder: Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (February - May 2012)
    Attention Grabber: Draw attention to your profile! (get 1000 views of your profile/tweet that you've logged in when you log in)
    So Popular: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    Conversationalist: reach the threshold of 130 wall posts on your profile from other users.
    Casual Poster: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums
    Serious Poster: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. - 130 posts
    Super-Serious Poster: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. - 500 posts
    Slight Obsession: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see! - 1,000 posts
    Taylor Connect is Life: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :) - 10,000 posts

I hope that that helped all of you confused Swifties out there!

~Lily

This was so helpful, thank you so much!

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 3:55 PM

That is SUPER helpful!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Is there a badge for points? Because there are blog's that say badges.

^Made by Belle

^Made by Belle

RE: Re: New badges

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM

ScubaStu wrote:
    Signed---lets gets some new Badges to go with the new era.....

Sammy (swift) vasquez

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:44 AM

I wish next year they'd make a badge for people who had been members for a long time, like you would automatically get it after a certain amount of years... maybe three?
    I kind of want this because I joined a couple of months after the TC Founder Badge and I think it would be a cool thing to recognize swifties who have been on a long time even if they didn't get the founder badge. IDK though...:)

^Such Fearless Blood
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 6:02 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    I wish next year they'd make a badge for people who had been members for a long time, like you would automatically get it after a certain amount of years... maybe three?
    I kind of want this because I joined a couple of months after the TC Founder Badge and I think it would be a cool thing to recognize swifties who have been on a long time even if they didn't get the founder badge. IDK though...:)

^Such Fearless Blood
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)
    I think it would be cool too! I suggested the exact same thing to a mod a while ago but they never got back to me :/

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 8:31 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:

This might actually be a good idea, but they'd have to be sure their time measuring program or whatever you want to call it that they use is accurate, and right now, it's not. If you look, it says i've been a member of this site for three years. I haven't. I only joined TC two weeks before the cut off date for the founder's badge, which wasn't until the end of May, 2012, so technically, i've only been here about two and a half years. I don't think I even joined taylorswift.com until sometime in either january or february of 2012

Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I just wish they hadn't have screwed up the founder badges in the first place.................only about half the people who have it would if ground(ctrl) hadn't dropped the ball like usual

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 6:05 AM

Thanks that helped a lot

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM

This is very helpful thank you!
    Jayden Taylor

Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Thank you :) I just earned my serious poster badge and I'm so happy even though it's only my second badge :D

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

thx

AMBO