Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Badges!

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:10 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

or if your old account with the founder badge was disabled for no reason at all.....

You probably just got spam filtered, it's happened to just about everyone on here What was the user of your old account?

TaySwiftie13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:38 PM

greaserswift wrote:

TaySwiftie13

Hmmmm it's not suspended (ie it's not an error page) Have you tried to log in to it lately? What happens? Do you still know the email address you used to start that account? I bet a quick phone call would get it fixed Maddie I know someone else that this exact thing happened to also.

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

TaySwiftie13

Hmmmm it's not suspended (ie it's not an error page) Have you tried to log in to it lately? What happens? Do you still know the email address you used to start that account? I bet a quick phone call would get it fixed Maddie I know someone else that this exact thing happened to also.

Yeah, whenever I try to log in it says "This account has been deactivated". I have all the right info and stuff. I emailed them and I asked for the account to be re-enabled a couple hours ago, but they probably won't get the message until tomorrow.

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:04 PM

greaserswift wrote:

Yeah, whenever I try to log in it says "This account has been deactivated". I have all the right info and stuff. I emailed them and I asked for the account to be re-enabled a couple hours ago, but they probably won't get the message until tomorrow.

WOAH I've never heard of it saying that But I'm sure they'll get everything straightened out Man I wish my second account had a founder badge haha :P

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:44 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

WOAH I've never heard of it saying that But I'm sure they'll get everything straightened out Man I wish my second account had a founder badge haha :P

Well, I'm hoping they'll reactivate it(: I want to start using that one again so I can get it to 10,000 posts If you see that account, it's me haha.

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

TaySwiftie13

Try Calling TC Ground Control --they are in Calif. (Pacific Time Zone?) 1-887-463-2875

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:14 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

TaySwiftie13

Try Calling TC Ground Control --They are in Calif. (Pacific Time Zone?) 1-887-463-2875

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Here is a link for a chart that explains all of them:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/1883791?h=l#post_38721153

Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Wow, this is fantastic. Thank you so much! :)

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 1:48 PM

yaaaaaa!

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Wow! This clears everything up for a newbie Swiftie like me!!!

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Thank you so much! xx

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Thank you :)

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Awesome, this helped a lot Thank you! I wish they had a badge for Swifties who joined between 2013-2014, maybe a year badge? Haha

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Very usefull
    My love Taylor .

What do all the badges mean?

Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Can someone tell me what some of the badges mean? Thanks
    HELP SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE LIVESTREAM! POST THE PICTURES ON MY PROFILE TO...EVERYTHING!
    Check out my songbook: http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorsuperstar13/blogs/5977972
    Check out my songwriting contest: http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorsupersta

Re: What do all the badges mean?

Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 3:20 PM

TC founder is joining in the preview period. casual poster is 13 posts in the forums. Serious is 130. Superserious is 500. Slide obsession is 1000. Taylor connect is life is 10,000. So popular is 130 friends. I guess conversationalist is 130 wall comments from other users. And that's all I know. Hope it helps!

Re: What do all the badges mean?

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 7:30 AM

More information on the badges can be found here.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:49 AM

1,200 posts down only 8,800 to go

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:26 AM

thanks!!

do you know what the points are for?
    lovelovelove
    -s-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.