Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Badges!

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Is there a badge for points? Because there are blog's that say badges.

^Made by Belle

^Made by Belle

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: New badges

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM

ScubaStu wrote:
    Signed---lets gets some new Badges to go with the new era.....

Sammy (swift) vasquez

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:44 AM

I wish next year they'd make a badge for people who had been members for a long time, like you would automatically get it after a certain amount of years... maybe three?
    I kind of want this because I joined a couple of months after the TC Founder Badge and I think it would be a cool thing to recognize swifties who have been on a long time even if they didn't get the founder badge. IDK though...:)

^Such Fearless Blood
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 6:02 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    I wish next year they'd make a badge for people who had been members for a long time, like you would automatically get it after a certain amount of years... maybe three?
    I kind of want this because I joined a couple of months after the TC Founder Badge and I think it would be a cool thing to recognize swifties who have been on a long time even if they didn't get the founder badge. IDK though...:)

^Such Fearless Blood
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)
    I think it would be cool too! I suggested the exact same thing to a mod a while ago but they never got back to me :/

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 8:31 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:

This might actually be a good idea, but they'd have to be sure their time measuring program or whatever you want to call it that they use is accurate, and right now, it's not. If you look, it says i've been a member of this site for three years. I haven't. I only joined TC two weeks before the cut off date for the founder's badge, which wasn't until the end of May, 2012, so technically, i've only been here about two and a half years. I don't think I even joined taylorswift.com until sometime in either january or february of 2012

Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I just wish they hadn't have screwed up the founder badges in the first place.................only about half the people who have it would if ground(ctrl) hadn't dropped the ball like usual

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 6:05 AM

Thanks that helped a lot

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM

This is very helpful thank you!
    Jayden Taylor

Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Thank you :) I just earned my serious poster badge and I'm so happy even though it's only my second badge :D

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

thx

AMBO

Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Thank you so much!

Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:26 PM

these badges are so cool!

Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I love how this same forum page by the author is still going on after 3 years!!

I became Fearless on May 21st, 2009, I Spoke Now on October 21st, 2011, I turned RED on May 28th, 2013!!

Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:57 AM

This is great! Thank you so much!

Swiftie - Forever & Always

Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Thanks!
    AMBO

Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Thanks is really helpful!!! I was figuring out what the badges meant and now I know

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:30 PM

This is very helpful!!! Thank you for sharing! Now I know what the badges mean

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Thanks.
    AMBO