Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Badges!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Did anyone else notice that theirs badges?

Graphics and Avatar made by Ours13.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Badges!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Yup, now what do they mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Ya I have one and its this dude sitting in a chair.... what is that one?
    Be FEARLESS, SPEAK NOW, and NEVER GROW UP

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Yeah! I have 4 of them haha!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Yeah, I think they're pretty cool! I wonder how you get the "slight obsession" one? :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature made by the one and only Bluebell :)

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Yep!! now trying to figure out how to get more! :) haha
    Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile! :D

Long Live

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I love the badges!:)
    Stay Beautiful Forever And Always

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I have already made a forum about this, but whatever. :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1867901/page/1?r=10996421#post_

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM

foreveraswifty13 wrote:
    Ya I have one and its this dude sitting in a chair.... what is that one?
    Be FEARLESS, SPEAK NOW, and NEVER GROW UP

Casual poster. If you hover your mouse over it, it will tell you.

Flawless Avatar and perfect graphic by Bluebell

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I noticed but I only have 2 :P I thought I'd have more cause I'm on here all the time.

Graphic by Me! Click Here to Visit my Shop!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    I noticed but I only have 2 :P I thought I'd have more cause I'm on here all the time.

I have more than two but I still feel that there was a couple badges I deserved that I didn't get. Does anyone know how they detirmine what badges to give? and do they let you earn them as you go? I really don't understand the whole badges thing! Especially since the first time I joined TC was right before they closed..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -brooker27
    -Me

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I have six of them. I can't really hover over them to see what they are though.... because im on an iPad

Sig 1:Swiftlookalike Sig 2:KIKI Sig 3:Me Avi:Bea

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

As near as I can figure:

'Founder' is being here at the start of new TC. I'm now two for two, so I'm happy about that! :D

Casual Poster, Serious Poster, Super-Serious Poster, Slight Obsession and Taylor Connect Life all look like being post count things. I'm guessing that the higher levels of this badge sequence are probably in the many thousands.

Not sure about Attention Grabber, So Popular and Conversationalist, but my guess would be they relate to making comments on people's profiles (Something I do little of, and therefore have none of these badges).

These are my best guesses and may be completely wrong. I'm pretty sure about Founder, though! :D

Elliot's TC Music Blog

Advice for Teens

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

DancingRoundAllAlone13 wrote:
    fearlessforever13 wrote:

I have more than two but I still feel that there was a couple badges I deserved that I didn't get. Does anyone know how they detirmine what badges to give? and do they let you earn them as you go? I really don't understand the whole badges thing! Especially since the first time I joined TC was right before they closed..
    -brooker27
    -Me

You get more badges with more points you earn and by how much you post on TC.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Yup, now what do they mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

It's so annoying not knowing what they mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1)TaylorSwiftFan 2)Me!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Yepp they're awesome!! I think they have to do with things like your points, your page views and number of posts etc? Gosh now I want to get all of them!!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

emlovestay13 wrote:
    Yepp they're awesome!! I think they have to do with things like your points, your page views and number of posts etc? Gosh now I want to get all of them!!

Thats the plan... ( I know what I'm doing with my summer!)
    -brooker27
    -Me

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I just noticed and thought "WOW that is so cool! ... Hang On, how long have they been there? I hope they haven't been their for ages and I have only just noticed!"
    The badges are great I don't really know how I got them though haha!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Elliot Kane wrote:

Not sure about Attention Grabber, So Popular and Conversationalist, but my guess would be they relate to making comments on people's profiles (Something I do little of, and therefore have none of these badges).

I would guess

Attention Grabber - views
    So Popular - friends
    Conversationalist - comments
    ... forever the name on my lips ...

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM

So now I checked my profile again on my laptop and I have all of them.....

EDIT: and when you hover over my name it says that I only have four of them. Which one should I like follow?

Sig 1:Swiftlookalike Sig 2:KIKI Sig 3:Me Avi:Bea