1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Taylor Nation

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:20 AM

last year, i found a link: thetaylornation.com, it let you make a blog with taylor's theme, and let you connect with other swifties.

anyone know about this site? i try to open this site, but my browser can't find this site. even the google can't. is it deleted? or is it replaced? with what?

i really miss this site,,,

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The Taylor Nation

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I believe they removed it....

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM

It's gone. You can go to webs.com, wix.com, or weebly.com and make a free one there unless you wanna go to wordpress.com
    Jennifer

1. Moderator

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Like the others said, they discontinued the Taylor Nation fan sites last December.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Re: The Taylor Nation

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM

i just found it

Love, love, love
    Rachel

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I miss my Taylor Nation site, I wish I'd got the content I'd created off it before it went down. I spent a lot of time working on my site.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:39 PM

iv never heard of that

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I *think* it kinda went with TC but not sure.

I had one with 0 friends on it, it seemed cool though.

It was discontinued in December

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM

man, I wish she had like an actuall fan club.

Taylor Swift is my idol she is such an inspiration!!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Never heard of it

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Waited in the general admission ticket area online with my 14 yr old niece from 12:30am. When it was finally time for the concert we were placed in the second pen across 44th st. Then all if sudden people were going into VIP that didn't have access and weren't even stopped or were being taken from the general admission area. How disappointing for your loyal fans. It seems like it comes down to who you know. ????