1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP!! Editing Profile!!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:47 AM

When I'm trying to edit my profile, I go to where it normally was, and the option wasn't there!!!! The entire box disappeared for where you can edit your profile? Is this happening to anyone else? How can I edit my profile? I know how to normally do it, but the entire box where I used to be able to type things in DISAPPEARED!!

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
lovelovelove
-TaylorSwifty13-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: HELP!! Editing Profile!!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Mine works fine. could be the browser you are using?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Mine works????

- ^credit TaylorSwiftFan^ -
    - PLEASE SIGN THE DELUXE EDITION PETITION -

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Mine works..

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM

That happened to me yesterday, but it's fine now. I'm using AOL. What browser are you using?

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 8:15 AM

mines fine. maybe it was just one of those one day things u know when its not there but the next time you open it it's there.
    fear is simply
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real,
    so I am fearless.
    pls. make me ur friend. :)

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Well, everything works for me, what type of internet do you use? Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla or?

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Maybe email a moderator? They might be able to help you with it!

Graphics made by Ours13

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Haha, youre not crazy, I've been having that problem too :s it's been 2 days for me.
    _______

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:49 AM

HOW DO YOU GUYS MAKE THOSE MOVING ICONS OF TS ???? PLEASE MESSAGE ME !!! thanks ya
    LongLiveTaylorSwift

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM

It's still not showing up!! I just looked for it on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. Nothing. What's up with that???? How do I email a moderator? Like private message them? I've tried that for something else, but they don't read my mail messages. What happened? I got a graphic made for me and I wanna put it on my profile, but it's (the box) not showing up. Could it be because I already have like 5 graphics on my page? Is there like a set amount of space you can only use?? Really, what happened? Thanks for your help so far, but my box isn't there!! Is there a set amount of space? I'm thinking that might be it. Should I like delete some graphics off my page, or what do I do??

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:24 PM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    It's still not showing up!! I just looked for it on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. Nothing. What's up with that???? How do I email a moderator? Like private message them? I've tried that for something else, but they don't read my mail messages. What happened? I got a graphic made for me and I wanna put it on my profile, but it's (the box) not showing up. Could it be because I already have like 5 graphics on my page? Is there like a set amount of space you can only use?? Really, what happened? Thanks for your help so far, but my box isn't there!! Is there a set amount of space? I'm thinking that might be it. Should I like delete some graphics off my page, or what do I do??

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

On your account option, there should be a profile tab. Click that.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I already tried that. The box itself is not on the page. When I go to view my profile and click edit it brings me to my profile, and the box STILL is missing. This is ALL that shows up!!

Profile picture TaylorSwifty13
    Dashboard
    View My Profile
    Mail 1
    Friends
    Links
    Comments
    Blogs
    Account
    Linked Accounts 0
    Billing & Shipping Info
    Orders
    Points 842
    Notifications

Forum Info

Signature:I lovelovelove you, !!! Swift on!!! lovelovelove -TaylorSwifty13- [IM G]http://i40.tinypic.com/rrsg3c.png[/I MG]

Social Info

Flickr:

You can use your Flickr ID (different from your username) or paste in your RSS feed.
    Twitter:

Display your Twitter feed on your profile page. Please only enter your Twitter username, not your URL. Example: the username for http://twitter.com/groundctrl would simply be groundctrl. Important: The �Protect my tweets� option in your Twitter account settings must not be checked for this to work. If your tweets are protected, users will be prompted to log into Twitter to view your profile page.

Review the ground(ctrl) privacy policy to learn how your information is used and protected on this site.

Cancel

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM

It's happened to me too!! It's soooo annoying!! It just comes up with the signiture box but nothing above it!!
    'Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain' -Taylor

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:48 PM

YESS!!! Thank you!! Do you know how to fix it?

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I already tried that. The box itself is not on the page. When I go to view my profile and click edit it brings me to my profile, and the box STILL is missing. This is ALL that shows up!!

Dashboard
    View My Profile
    Mail 1
    Friends
    Links
    Comments
    Blogs
    Account
    Linked Accounts 0
    Billing & Shipping Info
    Orders
    Points 842
    Notifications

Forum Info

Signature:I lovelovelove you, !!! Swift on!!! lovelovelove -TaylorSwifty13- [IM G]http://i40.tinypic.com/rrsg3c.png[/I MG]

Social Info

Flickr:

You can use your Flickr ID (different from your username) or paste in your RSS feed.
    Twitter:

Display your Twitter feed on your profile page. Please only enter your Twitter username, not your URL. Example: the username for http://twitter.com/groundctrl would simply be groundctrl. Important: The �¢ï¿½ï¿½Protect my tweets�¢ï¿½ï¿½ option in your Twitter account settings must not be checked for this to work. If your tweets are protected, users will be prompted to log into Twitter to view your profile page.

Review the ground(ctrl) privacy policy to learn how your information is used and protected on this site.

Cancel

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Click the profile on your account page! I bolded it above...

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:52 PM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Yea Private Message them. They might read it but a lot of people send them messages.

Graphics made by Ours13

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:55 PM

This is happening to me right now!! I don't know what's going on either... it just started today for me.

"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again..."

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:56 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Dashboard
    View My Profile
    Mail 1
    Friends
    Links
    Comments
    Blogs
    Account
    Linked Accounts 0
    Billing & Shipping Info
    Orders
    Points 842
    Notifications

Forum Info

Social Info

Flickr:

Twitter:

Display your Twitter feed on your profile page. Please only enter your Twitter username, not your URL. Example: the username for http://twitter.com/groundctrl would simply be groundctrl. Important: The ���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½Protect my tweets���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½ option in your Twitter account settings must not be checked for this to work. If your tweets are protected, users will be prompted to log into Twitter to view your profile page.

Cancel

I lovelovelove you, !!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Click the profile on your account page! I bolded it above...

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I ALREADY DID. It's not showing up when I click on it.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I just messaged Jordan. Hopefully, he'll help us out. I'll keep you posted on what happens and possibly how to fix it. Obviously, as of right now, the message is unread.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:38 AM

the same thing is happening to me! It's been like this for about 3 days! Is it the location??
    and I also can't find the place where you put your location...
    also, my points page isn't showing up! I just changed my screen name, could this be the problem?? (but the profile thing has nothing to do with changing the screen name cuz that was before I changed it.)