Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: TAYLOR'S CORNER!! TWEET... TWEET...

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM

i agree

taylorfan4ever&always

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: TAYLOR'S REFLECTION

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I would SO love that idea.

RE: TAYLOR IS AWESOME!!!

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Best idea :)
    I was FEARLESS 06/02/10 and I took my chance to SPEAK NOW 10/03/12

"TALK TO TAYLOR!!"

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM

"I just think it might be hard for Taylor to do much for now on the site. I hope she finds a way to post more in the future."
    I am not asking her to post on TC, i'm just asking for the tweets. they kinda already to that, but they only put it up when she tweets a picture. only problem is, we cant really comment on it. i know she will hardly log-on THAT is why i had the ides of the tweets.

"We already post her tweets, isnt it the same thing?"
    not really..... i know they already do that, but it is not the same. if it is posted like a thread people can feel they are talking to her and not another member on TC. plus, it is a way to see more actvity from taylor. some people dont have twitters and being able to comment on something she tweets is cool, it will be straight from her account and if she ever does log on to blog, then she will read the comments too.

RE: "TALK TO TAYLOR!!"

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Why not just go automatically on her twitter page ?

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM

iAdmireSwift wrote:

like i said... some of us dont have twitter and it be nice to comment on her tweets. i know you can go on her twitter page, i go all the time, but i can't commetn on any of the stuff because i am not on twitter.

RE:

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    iAdmireSwift wrote:

like i said... some of us dont have twitter and it be nice to comment on her tweets. i know you can go on her twitter page, i go all the time, but i can't commetn on any of the stuff because i am not on twitter.

Yeah true .... i don't have a twitter account either .... if Taylor got account here it would be great :) good idea :)
    LindsayBindsay(:

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Lindsay wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    iAdmireSwift wrote:

Yeah true .... i don't have a twitter account either .... if Taylor got account here it would be great :) good idea :)
    LindsayBindsay(:

Thank you. it is most likely that she will eventually come one here, when TC is fully launched, but she wont be on that much. we can at least have a little more... if her tweets got turned into messages.

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I agree!

Graphics made by Ours13

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Good Idea!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Such a swiftastic idea!!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Yeah, I'd like this! I miss Taylor posting her stories on here, even though it wasn't very often it was still amazing because she's super busy!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by HER, avatar by ForeverEnchanted!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:37 AM

dancer0609taylorfan wrote:
    Yeah, I'd like this! I miss Taylor posting her stories on here, even though it wasn't very often it was still amazing because she's super busy!

exactly, and with the extra tweets, we'd feel she was on more.

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:45 PM

When she gets her own account on here they should link her twitter to her page just like we can do with ours! Her tweets she go under 'official news and announcements'
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

RE:

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    iAdmireSwift wrote:

You don't have to have a twitter to go on Taylor's twitter page. Just type in twitter.com/taylorswift13 and it takes you there.

I don't think posting her tweets is much of a difference, honestly, but I do like the other ideas.

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Taliii wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    iAdmireSwift wrote:

You don't have to have a twitter to go on Taylor's twitter page. Just type in twitter.com/taylorswift13 and it takes you there.

I don't think posting her tweets is much of a difference, honestly, but I do like the other ideas.

Better yet... click on the little 't' on top of the page for taylor's twitter. i'm not saying i cant see her post, or that it's "so.... hard" to find her page. i'm saying that people would like to comment on her 'tweets'. some people arent able to because THEY DONT HAVE TWITTER!!

honestly, it is about commenting on the tweets, feeling like you are talking to her, rather then just having an opinion on the tweet. when people post it on the twitter thread it only feels like people are saying look what she said.... not, "that is so funny taylor, maybe you should go here, nice bracelets. you know.. somthing like that.

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Awesome idea!

Made by ProudUKSwiftie

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:08 AM

That's a fabulous idea!
    ------------------------------

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM

That's a really good idea!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Thats an amazing idea!!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-