Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr fan sites!

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Love all these sites. Makes for some great reading material for my daughter who dislikes reading, except TS topics and horses!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 7:36 PM

AlexV wrote:
    Our (Bad)Blood, sweat, and tears went into making this.
    Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU
    Watch our Mime Through TIme: Taylor Swift Edition video! :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU
    Hi i'm Lil Gil
    Oh dear, what an awkward situation.

Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:34 AM

So many awesome sites. I follow most of these users and post mostly Taylor related. I also post my own Instagram to it and my other interests:)

Follow back if you would like! xx
    www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

Credit: Nina

Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:45 AM

http://shakingitoff-1313.tumblr.com/

hey guys, I'm Jenna and this is my fan site for Taylor! I would love it if you guys could follow it and reblog the video that is floating around on there of my tap solo that I did to Shake It Off, I really want Taylor to see it, and it would mean the world to me if you reblogged it! :)

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:49 AM

mine is http://victovicto13.tumblr.com/
    Much,much stuff about Taylor and Selena!

Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Ours is http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com/

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour adventure here!
    We take in 6 countries and 8 tour dates.
    http://www.taylorfansuk1989tour.me
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My Taylor Fan site - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Hi Swifties
    My blog is http://Thismomlovestaylorswift.tumblr.com

It's a Taylor blog. I also have a personal side blog http://thismomlovestaylorswiftpart2.tumblr.com
    Boring one, just about my real life and family.

Come follow me!!
    Katie Kotarski

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:21 PM

http://www.we-re-too-busy-dancing.tumblr.com

I am grateful too anyone who will follow me

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 9:25 AM

http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com

Follow us!

We take in 6 countries and 8 tour dates.
    http://www.taylorfansuk1989tour.me
    My Taylor Fan site - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 3:41 AM

How many Tumblr followers does a Swiftie account need to be noticed? I'm up to 500 so far.

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:51 AM

My friend Alyssa has a really awesome tumblr page, which Taylor Swift recently followed! I am not very good with tumblr, so I dont really want to post mine. But check hers out!
    http://thirteen-paper-airplanes.tumblr.com/

I turned RED June 15, 2013 I will go back to 1989 October 3, 2015

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM

I am just getting my tumblr started, but I have around 500 posts, so it's getting there! Link is in my signature!

Much love,
    Anna

I love all things fall and Taylor Swift.
    http://annaelizabeth136.tumblr.com/

Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Mine is wonderlandswiftt you guys should follow me!I post a lot!

Credit to Puggy.

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Just created a tumblr account! Its fearless13wonderland

Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 2:56 AM

mine is potateitoff.tumblr.com
    I follow every swiftie account back x :)

Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 10:49 AM

mine's flickeredinmymind-x

Belle

Jay

Me

Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 4:14 PM

worldsoldestswiftie
    :-)
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 7:06 AM

http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com/

My Tumblr fan site.

Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 4:05 PM

Hey, I know this is a lot to ask and I understand if not but I was hoping as a fellow Swiftie you might be able to help me out? It's my 21st Birthday next week and all I want more than anything in the world is if even for a brief second for Taylor to know that I exist. I'm trying to get my recent post to her attention, thanking her for always being there for me, just having her see it would make me happier than words could ever explain. I'm looking for as much help as possible and I was wondering whether I might be able to gain your help through reblogging my post? It would honestly mean the world to me. Sending you my best wishes, Abi xxx http://fearlessswiftieabi13.tumblr.com/post/139509225300/hey-taylorswift-just-thought-i-would-let-you-know

please view my autograph collection :) http://abiautographs.weebly.com/

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 7:41 AM

I remain very impressed with both the devotion of fans like yourself and Taylor's direct communications with you via Tumblr. I personally don't have Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter as I am not one for social media. I recently suspended my instagram to take a break.

However, the recent slandering through media of Taylor has upset me enough to write an open letter in support of her which is now trending on http://www.opnlttr.com/
    The direct URL of the letter is
    http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/support-taylor-swift-ref-kardashian-snapchat-video-and-transcript

I'd really appreciate it if you or anyone with a tumblr account would link it so that Taylor may see it. I'm not asking this to promote myself in any way, believe me. My only intent in writing the letter is that what is happening to her is wrong and I would like to see people unite in support of an artist who truly cares for and loves her fans who has done absolutely nothing wrong. Thank you so much and take care.