Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr fan sites!

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:32 AM

I'm SUCH a tumblr newbie so any love would be much appreciated. I post my life, which of course involves Tay!

love&lyrics,
    LISA

http://cancersheek.tumblr.com/

"If music be the food of LOVE, play on." {Shakespeare}

"Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death." {T. Swift}

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:44 AM

my url laurenilissa13.tumblr.com

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:37 PM

http://fromhere-youcanalmostseethesea.tumblr.com/

I've been on it for all of 15 minutes. It confuses me. Feel free to follow me and tell me when I post something I obviously didn't mean to!
    "And birds are singing to calm us down."

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:38 PM

I'm the same everywhere WorldsOldestSwiftie :-)
    06.29.13 11.26.13 08.01.15

Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 7:34 PM

I create my Tumblr yesterday!!! Fell free to follow me

This is the address http://audemswift.tumblr.com

Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Tumblr rocks, just don't ticklr! Cause I laugh. too much. not,. I want with this pic with a squirrel in it.

Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Hey Swifties, follow my new blog on tumblr.
    http://engrwizza.tumblr.com/post/109373722296

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 9:21 AM

mine is twothousandswiftteen.tumblr.com :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Zoƫ

Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 7:51 AM

This Tumblr thing is really confusing me, any tips would be much appreciated!:) this is what I think is my blog: http://thestarsthatshined13.tumblr.com/
    I'm a little confused though as I can't see my avatar on it or the header I added... help????
    I'm also trying to use it as a platform for a project to get Taylor to come on TC sometimes too, so if you reblogged this post that would be a great help:) http://thestarsthatshined13.tumblr.com/post/110452126813/please-taylor-it-would-mean-the-world-to-me-if
    OK so I'm really confused and need help please...

Belle | Mint

Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Blackbirdswift wrote:
    http://alisontaylorswiftfan.tumblr.com/
    :)

Thank you for following my tumblr:) I followed you back:)

Belle | Mint

Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 9:13 PM

Just started my first ever blog. I'll be sure to follow anyone who follows. Looking to interact with other fellow Swifties mikemdm1989.tumblr.com

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 8:46 PM

I changed my URL a while ago.

It's now couldfeelitonthewayhome.tumblr.com

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:14 PM

So, myself (Jasmyn) and my best friend Rachael are trying to get the chance to MEET TAYLOR. (I know, we are probably way out of our element and it more than likely wont happen...)
    But we have started a fan tumblr in hopes to meet her on her 1989 Australian Tour in Brisbane. Unfortunately she is not coming to our city (Perth) so we are flying to the other side of the country and have purchased the VIP $600 tickets to see her. We are realllly hoping to atleast get a hello from her. It would mean the world to us!! Please help by reblogging our videos and tagging Taylor in them!
    Any followers and reblogs would be the biggest help.

Thanks everyone.

helpusmeettay.tumblr.com

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:06 PM

Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Hello, mine is:
    http://drawingoftaylorswiftlove.tumblr.com/
    Here are all my drawings on Taylor here are some:

Thanks

Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Niko05 wrote:
    Hello, mine is:
    http://drawingoftaylorswiftlove.tumblr.com/
    Here are all my drawings on Taylor here are some:

Thanks

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 5:50 PM

I have one but I post things from my life too. It is:

http://www.michelletheswifty.tumblr.com
    Please check out my youtube channel. If you like it, please share!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCi2k8c1nS8OYyOoJLm9xgJg
    Long live red tour august 24th 2013 in Los angeles!
    I can't wait for the 1989 world tour on august 29th 2015 in San Diego!

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 4:26 PM

heres mine: omahaswift.tumblr.com follow my blog and I will follow you back because honestly I have no idea what to do on there