Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr fan sites!

Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:30 PM

My site is

http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com/

Follow our World 1989 tour from here, 8 concerts in 6 countries.....

Long live Swifties,

Wayne

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour here!
    http://www.taylorfansuk1989worldtour.me

-----------------------------------------------------------
    My Taylor Fan site - Check it out below!
    http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Our (Bad)Blood, sweat, and tears went into making this.
    Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU
    Watch our Mime Through TIme: Taylor Swift Edition video! :)

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Love all these sites. Makes for some great reading material for my daughter who dislikes reading, except TS topics and horses!

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 7:36 PM

AlexV wrote:
    Our (Bad)Blood, sweat, and tears went into making this.
    Enjoy :)

Watch our Mime Through TIme: Taylor Swift Edition video! :)
    Hi i'm Lil Gil
    Oh dear, what an awkward situation.

Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:34 AM

So many awesome sites. I follow most of these users and post mostly Taylor related. I also post my own Instagram to it and my other interests:)

Follow back if you would like! xx
    www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

Credit: Nina

Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:45 AM

http://shakingitoff-1313.tumblr.com/

hey guys, I'm Jenna and this is my fan site for Taylor! I would love it if you guys could follow it and reblog the video that is floating around on there of my tap solo that I did to Shake It Off, I really want Taylor to see it, and it would mean the world to me if you reblogged it! :)

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:49 AM

mine is http://victovicto13.tumblr.com/
    Much,much stuff about Taylor and Selena!

Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Ours is http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com/

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour adventure here!
    We take in 6 countries and 8 tour dates.
    http://www.taylorfansuk1989tour.me
    My Taylor Fan site - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Hi Swifties
    My blog is http://Thismomlovestaylorswift.tumblr.com

It's a Taylor blog. I also have a personal side blog http://thismomlovestaylorswiftpart2.tumblr.com
    Boring one, just about my real life and family.

Come follow me!!
    Katie Kotarski

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:21 PM

http://www.we-re-too-busy-dancing.tumblr.com

I am grateful too anyone who will follow me

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 9:25 AM

http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com

Follow us!

We take in 6 countries and 8 tour dates.
    http://www.taylorfansuk1989tour.me
    My Taylor Fan site - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 3:41 AM

How many Tumblr followers does a Swiftie account need to be noticed? I'm up to 500 so far.

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:51 AM

My friend Alyssa has a really awesome tumblr page, which Taylor Swift recently followed! I am not very good with tumblr, so I dont really want to post mine. But check hers out!
    http://thirteen-paper-airplanes.tumblr.com/

I turned RED June 15, 2013 I will go back to 1989 October 3, 2015

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM

I am just getting my tumblr started, but I have around 500 posts, so it's getting there! Link is in my signature!

Much love,
    Anna

I love all things fall and Taylor Swift.
    http://annaelizabeth136.tumblr.com/

Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Mine is wonderlandswiftt you guys should follow me!I post a lot!

Credit to Puggy.

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Just created a tumblr account! Its fearless13wonderland

Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 2:56 AM

mine is potateitoff.tumblr.com
    I follow every swiftie account back x :)

Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 10:49 AM

mine's flickeredinmymind-x

Belle

Jay

Me

Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 4:14 PM

worldsoldestswiftie
    :-)
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 7:06 AM

http://taylorfansuk.tumblr.com/

My Tumblr fan site.

Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk