Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr fan sites!

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM

worth-the-drive
    I'm mainly Taylor...but other fandoms can make an appearance haha

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Please follow me! http://anewmaserati13.tumblr.com/
    WONDERSTRUCKCHLOE

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I have a messy, multifandom blog, but if you're into that, I'm ladyofthetardislivinginidris :)

Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 10:47 AM

mine is trynottofallapart :) It's a Swift tumblr, but I do reblog other things sometimes

I follow back most Swifties, but feel free to send me a message asking if I could check out your blog or something (so I don't forget it haha) :')

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:07 AM

The Taylor Swift Citizen

I just started the Tumblr site. I'll post fanfictions and pics and gifs and etc.

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 2:43 PM

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 4:13 PM

my tumblr is thestarsthatshined.tumblr.com and recently i started another blog for fans to send in letters for taylor to be posted on the blog and hopefully we can tell taylor about it so she can have easy access to some of our letters :) its called lettersfortaylorswift.tumblr.com
    free animated gifs

Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I've had this blog for a little while but I've just recently posted information on my project for Taylor on it so check it out and follow? I want all swifties involved!
    flawlessqueentaylorswift.tumblr.com/
    SHAKE IT OFF 1989 PROJECT!! GET INVOLVED!!!

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I'm a huge fangirl, so other things besides Taylor do make appearances :) I would love it if you followed me! I really enjoy making new friends: Link to my Tumblr

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:28 AM

http://peaceloveshelley.tumblr.com/

my tumblr is tons of tay
    shelley

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:19 PM

mine! :) ----> http://messofadreamer4.tumblr.com/

It's basically all Taylor now, but I'll do other stuff every once in awhile too! :) I'd love to get more followers, I'll follow you back to! :)
    I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 was burning RED

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I have 2. sprinkled-roses and shakeitofftaylor. The shakeitofftaylor one is the Taylor one, but it'a secondary blog, so I can't follow people from it. So if I follow you, it'll be from sprinkled-roses. You can follow that one if you'd like, but you're probably only interested in shakeitofftaylor which is cool too :)

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Hey guys! I am new to Tumblr... follow me? I'll follow you too!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/talldrinkofhappy
    "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go"

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:01 AM

http://swiftkaleidoscopes.tumblr.com/

I post mostly Taylor, but there's my other fandoms scattered around, too. Also, cats and boys

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:38 PM

letstakeittothegrave is my main blog, but the main thing I post on there is Bastille, which probably won't appeal to any of you guys, so here's my other 99.9% Taylor blog :)

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Need to follow most of these.

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:56 PM

whenallthoseshadows.tumblr.com Taylor Swift followed me last Wednesday... you should too :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.