Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr fan sites!

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Mine is http://fearlessin89.tumblr.com/ but if I follow people it will be from my main blog peace-of-mind97 :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 2:11 AM

my side taylor swift tumblr is : taylorgonnaswift *throws confetti*

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 8:29 AM

I've just started a Blog! It's not on Tumblr, but here it is: https://sevenelevennation.wordpress.com/ My first post was a review of Taylor's show at Hyde Park which I attended. Check it out! I also have an accompanying twitter: https://twitter.com/711Nation
    My Blog! https://sevenelevennation.wordpress.com/

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Here is our swift squad blog, www.nottinghamswiftsquad.tumblr.com Please follow we follow everyone back :)

please view my autograph collection :) http://abiautographs.weebly.com/

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 6:44 PM

I'm so--casuallycruel.tumblr.com
    You keep his shirt, he keeps his word.
    He pauses then says "You're my best friend" You knew what it was, he is in love.

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:45 PM

hey guys! my tumblr is: taniaxo

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 2:58 AM

my tumblr is all-too-swiftie13

Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 4:57 AM

My Tumblr is http://fearlesslarissa13.tumblr.com/ I make Taylor related vines in case you want to check them out :):)

Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:24 AM

seleniftie. Taylor follows!
    My Youtube Singing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-KX6hP9Y6W9H239ec-2Sg

Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM

Since I'm lazy to get the link.
    It's : PicturesofTay.
    Yah follow me plz! :)

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 7:23 AM

Alex Yarmak wrote:
    Hey, guys, check out my band's cover of Taylor Swift's "Breathe" song...

I'm not trying to sound like a dick saying this, especially as I'm new around here. Have you just joined to advertise your song, rather than discuss Taylor Swift related topics? You've dug up a 3 year old thread here & spammed the boards in a very short space of time!

Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Hey guys! My tumblr is incrediblethlngs, I post 1000% Taylor and I follow back. It'd be really cool if you guys checked out my blog but if you don't tht's cool too.

Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:28 PM

The link to my tumblr is:
    http://lovelivinginwonderland13.tumblr.com

Speak Now World Tour 7/23/11/
    RED Tour 3/27/13
    1989 World Tour 7/10/15 | 7/11/15

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Mine is shakeitfortayyy

Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:27 AM

mine's right here

Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 3:09 AM

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 9:56 PM

I've just started out on tumlbr my actual (mainly Taylor) account is https://www.tumblr.com/blog/wayyytoomuchfandom
    I was thinking of creating an all Taylor, Swiftie page called 'Swiftie Stories'. Basically we share peoples stories of how they found Taylor, their favouite things she's done etc... Please let me now if this would be good and you would help :)
    -Ash xoxo I'm gonna party like it's 1989 10-12-15