Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr fan sites!

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM

sarnich wrote:
    Mine is taylorswiftlyrics.tumblr.com

this is definitely one of my favorites!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM

I keep changing my URL...

It's currently http://goingbacktoomuchlately.tumblr.com/

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:05 PM

wonderlandswiftt.tumblr.com PLEASE FOLLOW ME

Credit to Puggy.

Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:15 PM

JustPretend wrote:
    http://rainbow-pegacorn.tumblr.com/

Nia

That's my Taylor fanblog but my regular one is http://eternal-kaleidoscope.tumblr.com/

Nia

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:53 AM

mine is :) is mostly taylor, maybe sometimes a little harry potter or grey's, also sometimes personal stuff but at least 90% taytay.

1. GTM avatar GTM

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:06 PM

HEY EVERYONE!

MY NAME IS GEORGE TODD MCLACHLAN AND I AM AN UPCOMING RECORDING ARTIST. MOST RECENLTY I TOURED WITH TODRICK HALL ON HIS SUMMER/CHRISTMAS TOUR AND WILL BE OPENING UP FOR HIM THIS SUMMER IN LAS VEGAS. I WILL ALSO MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON HIS NEW MTV SHOW AIRING THIS FALL.

ANYWAYS, I WROTE AND FILMED A CUTE SONG FOR TAYLOR AND WOULD LOVE ANY HELP THAT I COULD GET, TO GET IT TO HER.

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND KNOWING HOW POSITIVE AND SUPPORTIVE SWIFTIES ARE, I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR HER TO SEE WHAT I CREATED FOR HER.

YOU CAN ACCESS THE VIDEO HERE:

http://youtu.be/oH2A-fgwFmk

FIND MORE OF ME HERE:

INSTAGRAM: @GEORGEMCLACHLAN
    TWITTER: @GTMCLACHLAN

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :)

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Sun, May 3, 2015 at 1:33 PM

My tumblr is day-1-swiftie :) it'd be WONDERFUL to interact with some of you on there :)) please check me out-just created it today!

Mon, May 4, 2015 at 6:15 PM

I forget if I've been on here, but mine is http://likeaperfectstcrm.tumblr.com/
    I don't only post relating to Taylor, but there's an abundance of her most of the time lol

Fri, May 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM

goldenage-1989.tumblr.com !!!

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:51 PM

http://oneswiftdirection.tumblr.com

It's a Taylor & 1D Blog
    Check out my Taylor Swift + One Direction Blog

http://oneswiftdirection.tumblr.com

Sat, May 16, 2015 at 7:30 AM

WorldsOldestSwiftie :-)
    06.29.13 11.26.13 08.01.15

Sat, May 16, 2015 at 5:05 PM

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Swift-kidxoxox

Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I just started my blog like 10 minutes ago, but I'd love for anyone to follow!

Link
    RED - 9/12/13
    1989 - 10/21/15

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:06 AM

http://taylorrememberabbie.tumblr.com/

Dear Miss Swift,
    It is with my deepest sorrow and sympathy that I inform you that you lost one of your biggest little fans this week. Abigail Zukowski, known to her friends and family as Abbie, was struck and killed by a car while crossing the street in her hometown of Emmaus, Pennsylvania on the evening of May 18. She was eleven years old.

As a fifth grader at Jefferson Elementary School, Abbie was very involved with her school and community. She participated in the school's drama club and performed in this year's rendition of "The Rockin' Tale of Snow White," where she graced the crowd with her beautiful voice, and her even more beautiful smile. She helped serve pancakes to the community at this year's pancake breakfast fund raiser. She was in the school chorus and she loved playing soccer, dancing, and hanging out with her friends. Abbie was a girl that always had a smile on her face. She was someone that would stop to sing and dance when she heard her favorite Taylor Swift song, and she didn't care who was around to watch her do it. She loved her friends and family, and she will surely be missed.

Miss Swift, I am contacting you today to remind you of Abbie because she was, without a doubt, one of your biggest little fans. Abbie was a proud self-described "Swiftie," and she didn't mind bragging to her friends that she got to see you in concert many times, and even got to meet you on several occasions. She owned every one of your CDs, and she had your songs playing on her phone everywhere she went. I am contacting you today because those of us in our little town of Emmaus are not the only ones that lost this beautiful person this week. Miss Swift, you too lost this beautiful person this week.

I could go on and on about this wonderful girl, but I won't. Instead, I encourage you to look through some of the following links, and perhaps even reach out to her parents if you would like to learn more about this amazing girl that you, that we, have lost.

http://taylorrememberabbie.tumblr.com/
    This is a tumblr site created by a friend of the family's in hopes that you might mention Abbie in your thoughts and prayers. You'll nd a lot of information about Abbie on this page. The page also contains several pictures of Abbie in her Taylor Swift gear, as well as a picture of you, Abbie, and Abbie's mom together. Also, you will nd a video of Abbie from a couple of years ago that shows just how amazing she was.

www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/memory-and-hope-fund-for-two-je erson-5th-grade-students/356300
    This is the website for a fundraiser that was started by the elementary school PTO for Abbie's family and the family of Abbie's friend, who was also involved in the accident. This site also contains some information about Abbie, as well as the school that she was so involved in.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mcall/obituary.aspx?n=abigail-zukowski&pid=174899050&
    This is Abbie's obituary from our local news station. It contains a little bit of information about Abbie, her family, and the services for Abbie.
    http://www.mcall.com/news/local/eastpenn/mc-emmaus-abigail-zukowski-soccer-vigil-20150519-story.html
    This site contains some news coverage of a town vigil held for Abbie earlier this week.

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 8:03 AM

RE: Tumblr fan sites!

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:40 PM

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Mine is chasingthestarsinyoureyes.tumblr.com !!

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 4:28 PM

daydreaminghearts wrote:
    Mine is chasingthestarsinyoureyes.tumblr.com !!

I followed you. :)