1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Like Ever News

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Hey all you LENs readers!.

For those of you that don't know what Like Ever News click Here

I hope you are enjoying our magazine as much as we enjoy making it for you,

This magazine was made with you guys in mind. We want to bring you nothing but the truth somewhere you know you can go and get information regarding Tay that is Factual.

You will have noticed that there is a few sections that allow you to submit and request things. If you would like to submit/request anything click one of the links below

To submit a request for a graphic shop to be reviewed click Here

To submit a request for a Songbook review click Here

To Submit to OMS How Embarrassing/Ask Vanessa or request an interview click Here

******Rest of edit coming soon******

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Like Ever News Out Now

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM

March 13th.

They come out ever 13th.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Ok I get it I will keep that in min and I can't wait! And I hope u can tell this to the rest of the staff I haonestly have read every article in like ever news each one from fashion, to graphic shops, to performances to ask Vanessa, and there all really great!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:20 AM

BeautifulTune13 wrote:
    Ok I get it I will keep that in min and I can't wait! And I hope u can tell this to the rest of the staff I haonestly have read every article in like ever news each one from fashion, to graphic shops, to performances to ask Vanessa, and there all really great!

Awww thanks I will pass it on to them next big message (which acts as a staff meeting) I send.

Hopefully this next issue will have more content then the first one.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:45 PM

The next issue come out on my mom's birthday!

MissMeRed

Reshmi4Bieber

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:29 AM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    The next issue come out on my mom's birthday!

MissMeRed

Reshmi4Bieber

Is that so! *Thinks*

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Re: Like Ever News

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:26 AM

New issue of LEN out really soon, As it is new we are still working on perfecting the running of the magazine, We hope to get it running like clock work very soon. We want nothing but the best for our readers and so we do not want to rush it.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Cool!!

Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Cool site :)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:22 PM

MadHatter13 wrote:
    New issue of LEN out really soon, As it is new we are still working on perfecting the running of the magazine, We hope to get it running like clock work very soon. We want nothing but the best for our readers and so we do not want to rush it.
    Ok that's fine then! Can't wait!

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

[url=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHeart13/longlive-]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHeart13/longlive-[/url][/signature]

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I live the LEN News!! I think it is one of the best magazine/news on TC!! Can I subscribe?

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:44 PM

taylorfan112 wrote:
    I live the LEN News!! I think it is one of the best magazine/news on TC!! Can I subscribe?

Still working on getting a list organized and working. Cheek here every now and then to see if I have been able to work it out.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Ya U should email everyone that wants to subscribe and get updates and stuff it would be awesome!!

[url=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHeart13/longlive-]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHeart13/longlive-[/url][/signature]

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM

cool site
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Changes to the way this site is run may be happening. I feel like the way it is now does not really work.

Staff: ALL OF YOU WILL BE KEPT, JOBS JUST MAY BE CHANGED.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:22 PM

MadHatter13 wrote:
    Changes to the way this site is run may be happening. I feel like the way it is now does not really work.

Staff: ALL OF YOU WILL BE KEPT, JOBS JUST MAY BE CHANGED.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Exactly how will it be changed?

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

NICE WEBSITE :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2486983
    by me ^ Request at my graphic shop now :)

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I know I said ages ago now that changes may be coming but I am yet to get a hold of my co editor to talk to her about them. I am about ready to make the changes anyway and tell her after the fact.

I can say there will differentially be a subscription list and even possibly a members log in.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:03 AM

This is awesome!

LOD ❤
    sm160 ❤
    SFG13 ❤❤❤

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:07 AM

It's really cool! I just get kinda confused on the setup of the website, but it's really good!

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Wow!! I love this I wish I was a writer on here... I have a stupid magazine called… well I dont know! Amazon though