1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Instagram Taylor Fan pages

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Hey guys I know I love showing people my instagram fan page for Taylor so paste your online instagram (statigram) profile pages below!

This is mine! Check it out!

http://statigr.am/all_things_swift

User name is all_things_swift

COMMENT YOURS BELOW
RED!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Instagram Taylor Fan pages

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I don't have one. Thinkin about making one though!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I don't have a Taylor fan page,but I love looking at them

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:59 AM

fearless4taylor wrote:
    I don't have one. Thinkin about making one though!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

you should!
    Capture it, Remember it

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s576/FearlessGirl10291999/tumblr_mgsei9Chn71s1whklo6_500_zpsa4bc]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s576/FearlessGirl10291999/tumblr_mgsei9Chn71s1whklo6_500_zpsa4bc[/url][/signature]

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Mine is 13swiftiedirectioner13 it is a taylor/1D fanpage. :)

Graphic Emporium Examples Forms
    ~D~

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Any others?
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2496193?h=l

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I am strawberryswift

^Bored? read my fanfic! :)

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Awesome opp for me again lol~ okay!~ so i understand you have Tay instagrams? Can you post about or Taylor OPI Colelction project? Hashtag-> #nopitaylorcollectionproject Petition-> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/nopitaylor/

TaylorHeart13

Bluebell!

Me :)

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:03 PM

@theredtour2013

Credit to RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare :)

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Followed! Follow me? @swift_mendler
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

^by Taylorisamazing

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Omg I think I follow you... I'm @tumblr_taylorswift but my account is struggling a bit haha.

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Mine is painttheworldfearless, I post a bunch of Taylor and some personal.

Both by TanyaxOh^

I spoke now on 6/8/11.
    ~iSpeakMeow~

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM

My instagram isn't a fan page, but I do follow some and post Taylor related pictures every now and then.
    But, I'm danicabee13

Made by Daya & Me!

Twitter: danicaswift13
    Instagram: danicabee13

RE: Instagram Taylor Fan pages

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM

instagram.com/mosaaicbrokenhearts :)))))))

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM

mine's: likeweremadeofstarlight_13

TaylorSwiftFan

Heleh

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

@swiftiesupdates13 on Instagram but our twitter is @SwiftiesUpdates. We do a ton of giveaways on there. Even TICKETS!!! Please check us out and maybe give us a shout out. Thanks. :)

^ Primafacie's Graphic Shop

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:14 PM

@theluckyswiftie7

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I don't have a fan account, but I follow one that is sooooo cool!!! She has awesome edits and pictures that I have never seen before! Go follow her!! She's so cool!!!!!!
    graphic by sm160
    he didn't...it really was only in my mind...:(

graphich by TanyaxOh

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Mine is @carolynchen13 it's a mix between a fan page and personal xD
    feelin 22

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM

mine is @royaltswift :)

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:17 AM

mines not a fansite but I do post some Taylor things like pics from the concert :) @uniquesanity :)
    I was RED on May 8th 2013!