1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HereForYouTay

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Blog got deleted again (this time not by me)... In away this just gives me an excuse to go into more detail

On the 11th of January I was so sick of seeing all the hate Taylor was getting and as I knew what it was like to get that much hate at one time and knew the effect it could have on someone I started to freak out. I kept thinking "Is she curled up in a ball crying? Does she cry herself to sleep? Is she buying into what is being said?" and thats when I new it was time to do something to show her that no matter what haters said her Swifties were there and had her back no matter what. So I crated HereForYouTay a twitter account where nothing but nice tweets to Taylor and about Taylor were tweeted every tweet with here tagged. I also wanted to get as many Swifties to help as possible and to have as many Swifties tweeting from that account as possible. I am so happy with the number of people helping and tweeting from that account and would love it dearly if more would help. There is no limit to how many can help there is no application that needs to be filled in and there is no Q&A if you would like to be a part of this then simply comment below and I will PM you with the details.

There are just some rules though.
1. Dont tweet anything bt tweets that are nice either directly to or about Tay with her twitter tagged. Any tweets that are seen that aren't will be deleted.
2. Only RT tweets that other swifties are saying nice things to and about taylor. Any RTs that aren't will be unRTed
3. If people ask to join the account refer them to me.
4. Under no circumstances do you give anyone the password to the account.

There are 13 tweeters so far (including me)
1. Me
2. lovetswift
3. Tay13ronan
4. Lost In Translation
5. SwiftieNaomie13
6. heart_swift
7. flippinmywonderstuckcurls13
8. Purplejenny
9. fearlessnovelist
10. tayswiftfan001
11. MissMeredith
12. 13Wonderstruck
13. Taylorfan112
14. Love Love Love 13

Thank you to the amazing Topaz for the Backgroud on Twitter!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HereForYouTay

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:00 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    great idea, but I don't have Twitter.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Its a twitter that you can just log onto any swifty that wants to be a part of it can They just need to asks me for the details of it,

RE: Re: HereForYouTay

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:52 AM

holyground wrote:
    Honestly, I think that Taylor is just fine. She doesn't even read any of the twitter pages or comments that are out there saying mean things. Did you see her most recent blog? For coke? She seemed happy! She just visited spain, went platinum in the UK, and is rehearsing for her tour that starts in March. I guarantee that she doesn't curl up in a ball and cry herself to sleep because of the "taylor haters" because she knows about all of her swifties.

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

Exactly! She has a lot of exciting things going - and she just broke records for the selling of Red (most since 2002). I highly doubt she's getting detoured by these people who are saying rude things. Plus Taylor has said herself that she doesn't like reading things about her in the paper or on the Internet, so I doubt she's seen them.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I's like to join

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Wish I could join but I'm not allowed to have a Twitter

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I would really love to join :) Taylor deserves all the love she can possibly get!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I'll join! My twitter is @TaylorFan696
    ---

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Miss Meredith wrote:
    I would really love to join :) Taylor deserves all the love she can possibly get!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Sent you pm

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:48 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I'll join! My twitter is @TaylorFan696
    ---

Sent You a pm

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Oh! This is SUCH a great idea!

I was going to ask someone if we could have a special forum just for nice things to say about Taylor. How she helps us out in our life, just things that would make someone feel good.

I was thinking rules could be also that there is no begging on the thread for tickets, or to "Follow me" or any of that stuff. Just a place where Taylor could go to read things. Just a totally unselfish place.

So glad you are doing this! I'm very interested in helping out!

Fact is, we just don't know how Taylor is doing, do we? She just keeps that part private, and we should, too.

So, before posting anything on something like this, just think about if you were in her shoes, what would make her happy.

Thank you! You will be blessed for this! This is the kind of thing that comes back to you multi fold!

Jennie
    Swifty over 50!! How many are there? Write me!

RE: Re: HereForYouTay

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Swiftyoverfifty wrote:
    Oh! This is SUCH a great idea!

I was going to ask someone if we could have a special forum just for nice things to say about Taylor. How she helps us out in our life, just things that would make someone feel good.

I was thinking rules could be also that there is no begging on the thread for tickets, or to "Follow me" or any of that stuff. Just a place where Taylor could go to read things. Just a totally unselfish place.

So glad you are doing this! I'm very interested in helping out!

Fact is, we just don't know how Taylor is doing, do we? She just keeps that part private, and we should, too.

So, before posting anything on something like this, just think about if you were in her shoes, what would make her happy.

Thank you! You will be blessed for this! This is the kind of thing that comes back to you multi fold!

Jennie
    Swifty over 50!! How many are there? Write me!

Thanks so much for saying that your so kind!

Yeah thats why I did it I know what it's like to be told to kill yourself and that you can't do anything and I think If at the time the people that said all that were part of my life if I just had one person tell me something nice then I would be Ok.

MissMeRed - TaylorThirteen - LoveOneDirection

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

List and credit finally updated!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Nice ;)

Thanks ^

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:50 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Nice ;)

Thanks ^

Thank you

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM

bump

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I'd really like to join this
    14/3/2012

RE: HereForYouTay

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Taylors a strong young woman with her head screwed on. With help and support from us Swifties Taylor will pull through.

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:22 AM

love love love13 wrote:
    I'd really like to join this
    14/3/2012

Pmed you

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Swift's fourth studio album, Red, was released in October 2012.[161] She wrote nine of the album's sixteen songs alone. The remaining seven were co-written with Max Martin, Liz Rose, Dan Wilson, Ed Sheeran and Gary Lightbody. Nathan Chapman served as the album's lead producer but Jeff Bhasker, Butch Walker, Jacknife Lee, Dann Huff and Shellback also produced individual tracks. Chapman has said he encouraged Swift "to branch out and to test herself in other situations".[162] Musically, while there is experimentation with heartland rock, dubstep and dance-pop, it is "sprinkled among more recognisably Swiftian fare".[163][164] Jon Caramanica of The New York Times placed Red at number two on his end-of-year list, characterizing it as the album on which Swift "stops pretending she’s anything but a pop megastar, one with grown-up concerns, like how two bodies speak to each other and how taste in records can be a stand-in for moral turpitude."[165] The Times praised her "sublime" lyrics, particularly those on the "brooding" "All Too Well".[166] Rolling Stone enjoyed "watching Swift find her pony-footing on Great Songwriter Mountain. She often succeeds in joining the Joni/Carole King tradition of stark-relief emotional mapping ... Her self-discovery project is one of the best stories in pop."[167]

As part of the Red promotional campaign, representatives from 72 worldwide radio stations were flown to Nashville during release week for individual interviews with Swift.[168] She also appeared on many television chat shows and performed at award ceremonies in the US, the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Australia.[169] The album's lead single, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", became Swift's first number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.[170] Two further singles have been released: "Begin Again" (to country radio) and I Knew You Were Trouble" (to pop and international radio). Red debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 1.21 million copies; this marked the highest opening sales in a decade and made Swift the first female to have two million-selling album openings.[171] As of February 2013, Red had sold over 4 million copies worldwide.[172] In her career, as of November 2012, she had sold in excess of 26 million albums and 75 million song downloads.[173]

Swift will embark on the first leg of the Red Tour from March to September 2013. She will play 64 dates across North America, including thirteen stadium shows.[174] She provided guest vocals for a Tim McGraw song entitled "Highway Don't Care", featuring guitar work by Keith Urban.[175] Ed Sheeran, who features on Red and will appear as a support act on the Red Tour, has revealed that the pair plan to write further material together while touring.[176] In early 2013, Swift worked on an as-yet-unknown studio project with producer Zedd.[177][178]

Swift received three nominations for the 2013 Grammy Awards. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" was nominated for Record of the Year. "Safe and Sound", Swift's soundtrack collaboration with The Civil Wars, won Best Song Written For Visual Media and was nominated for Best Country Duo/Group Performance.[179] Swift won three MTV Europe Music Awards in 2012, including the honors for Best Female and Best Live Act.[180] She was named Best Female Country Artist at the 2012 American Music Awards.[181] The Nashville Songwriters Association's 2012 Songwriter/Artist Award went to Swift for the fifth year in a row.[182]

Of course I will

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM

That's sweet :)

"People throw rocks at things that shine."

"Life makes love look hard."

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

that nice
    Taylor Swift